13 replies to this topic

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,899 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX
  • iDevice:iPhone 5
As you all know from my blog and tutorial that I switched to Straight Talk on my iPhone 4s. Since then I have found a few little quirks. First one being the Speedtest app not working (solved), but Now I have run into one that I can't seem to figure out, no matter how much I google.

Visual Voicemail.

The threads on this site had no effect on it. So I'm wondering if anybody knows any tricks? YouMail was obviously my first choice, but it has NOT been upgraded to run on 5.1.1 (The Cydia tweak, not AppStore app)

Suggestions?

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here

Black Hippy

Black Hippy

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,220 Posts
  • Firmware:7.0.4
The Speedtest app and the voicemail work for me

Did you change cellular data settings

1399784773__f0yvmh.jpg

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,899 Posts

The Speedtest app and the voicemail work for me

Did you change cellular data settings

I said I got Speedtest to work. And Voicemail does work as well....But Visual Voicemail does not.

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Adrenachrome

Adrenachrome

adrena "ՏҽѵҽղThirty" Sharp

• 1,335 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 5S
  • Firmware:7.0.6
There's a voicemail tweak that saurik made I forgot the name but you can get it via cydia .....I didn't see post above it might be youmail...apologies
adrenachrome_Chemikillz

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,899 Posts

There's a voicemail tweak that saurik made I forgot the name but you can get it via cydia .....I didn't see post above it might be youmail...apologies

Yah the YouMail tweak was my first choice, but it hsn't been upgraded to 5.1.1. I tried sending a email to the dev and to Saurik, but nada.

Help insanelyi Out!

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,414 Posts
  • Twitter:@insanelyi
Visual voicemail is provided by the carrier!

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,899 Posts

Visual voicemail is provided by the carrier!

Yah native Visual Voicemail is. but a 3rd party app or tweak is not. I tried out the app from the Appstore and it works. But it does not integrate it into the phone app.

Help insanelyi Out!

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,414 Posts
  • Twitter:@insanelyi

Yah native Visual Voicemail is. but a 3rd party app or tweak is not. I tried out the app from the Appstore and it works. But it does not integrate it into the phone app.

What's it called I wanna check it out ?

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,899 Posts

What's it called I wanna check it out ?

YouMail.

Help insanelyi Out!

Black Hippy

Black Hippy

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,220 Posts
  • Firmware:7.0.4
Yep, youmail doesn't work. You were right straighttalk can't get visual voicemail

1399784773__f0yvmh.jpg

X-Blah-X

X-Blah-X
  • 7 Posts
I have straight talk and yeah visual voicemail doesn't work. But I'm not really worried sense it has a normal normal voicemail. Lol

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,899 Posts

Yep, youmail doesn't work. You were right straighttalk can't get visual voicemail

I have straight talk and yeah visual voicemail doesn't work. But I'm not really worried sense it has a normal normal voicemail. Lol

Yah normal voicemail is ok. Just one of those things you get used to working n then stops lol.

Help insanelyi Out!

kobester

kobester
  • 1 Posts

As you all know from my blog and tutorial that I switched to Straight Talk on my iPhone 4s. Since then I have found a few little quirks. First one being the Speedtest app not working (solved), but Now I have run into one that I can't seem to figure out, no matter how much I google.

Visual Voicemail.

The threads on this site had no effect on it. So I'm wondering if anybody knows any tricks? YouMail was obviously my first choice, but it has NOT been upgraded to run on 5.1.1 (The Cydia tweak, not AppStore app)

Suggestions?

Just out of curiosity how did you get speedtest to work ?

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,899 Posts
Check out here http://insanelyi.com...-straight-talk/

Help insanelyi Out!