iAPFree/iAP Cracker Support and Compatibility

iAP Cracker iOS4 iOS5 iOS6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
555 replies to this topic

sethbird1234

sethbird1234

Lurker

• 1 Posts
My Earth and Legend isn't working, all it say is error retrieving list. Help?

Jeannesagita

Jeannesagita

Lurker

• 1 Posts
Please add Tap Paradise Cove

iAP Cracker Compatibility list

Here are some apps that work with iAP Cracker. This is going to be updated by me, a couple of times a week.

This is one of the best iap cracker compatibility lists out there.

-If you have any apps to add to the list, please reply with the name of the app in which you can unlock stuff with iAP Cracker!

Here's the start of the iAP cracker compatibility list…

This one is for iAPCracker:
https://docs.google....F5SExHeWc#gid=0

This one is for iAPFree:
https://docs.google....d5dGI4TXc#gid=0

links discovered & brought to attention by @NicholasLAranda

Beeyotch

Beeyotch

Lurker

• 1 Posts
Okay so I need some help here. I'm reading all this stuff about ifile and adding the sources to some file for surviving high school. I downloaded it and I got the iAP crack thing,but when I try to do it,it won't go. So I get on ifile and try to do it but I just don't know how to add the files to the sav.option thing. Can someone help me with this?

cpguy5089

cpguy5089

Lurker

• 1 Posts

list of those i've gotten it to work with: Zombie Café, Tap Zoo, Smurfs, Nuts!, Mafia wars (zynga), /also vampires and street racing ofc. angry birds, coin dozer, Global war (but only when the apple's buyserver is down), Army of Darkness, BT Gangsters, Vampires (Storm8) (also only when the apple's buy server is down) :)

About the global war... This is my first comment BTW so yeah... Well with GW I've tried and it just goes back, no bans and no honour so please tell me how to know if the buy server is down

and1_fm

and1_fm

Lurker

• 1 Posts
can you crack Wayang Force again ?because now I can't buy magazine for free again from Wayang Force..thank you..please..I really need it..

pacemaker72

pacemaker72

Lurker

• 1 Posts

Okay, I am new to these forums and decided to help out. I noticed that the new talkatone update stopped iAP cracker. So I found an older version of talkatone and uploaded. Now all you do is install the older version, buy premium as much as you want, then update to the newest version. My subscription now ends in 2025. Leave a thanks if this helped you out.

To install the ipa just SFTP your iDevice
Go to "/var/mobile/documents/installous/downloads" and upload the file
Open installous and install
ENJOY!

Link to talkatone 1.2.3:
http://filetrip.net/dl?PgWA1pzCEi

hi,
i tried ur procedure buy there's no option to purchase in 1.2.3 now...can u plz help
thanks.

Fdy

Fdy

Lurker

• 1 Posts
Hi, I am new. I want to get iAP for The Sims 3 and WeeMee. I installed iAP cracker. Does it only work for numbers? Or can you buy objects also? I tried buying from The Amazing Spider-man app but the request times out. Any suggestion to help me?

Chenoa

Chenoa

Lurker

• 1 Posts
So I've yet to find a clear answer on whether you can actually be perm banned from the app store for using iAPcracker...I've heard you can be banned from games but does anybody know of anybody else who were perm banned from the app store?

Vignete

Vignete

Lurker

• 1 Posts

can you crack Wayang Force again ?because now I can't buy magazine for free again from Wayang Force..thank you..please..I really need it..

Need a new hacked wayang force too, after the last update, I can't download my FHM & Maxim Indonesia.
Greatly appreciated if someone can hack the new wayang force.

Terrorez

Terrorez

Lurker

• 2 Posts
Slotomania - playtika
Bingo bash - gamezebo.com

Maskur

Maskur

Lurker

• 1 Posts
i can't buy more brain in zombie farm 2 2.05..???

tutfisken

tutfisken

Lurker

• 1 Posts
Hi you could add the following:

Fish Attitude
Absolute RC Plane Sim

Is it possible to add them ourselves?

SASHA007

SASHA007

Lurker

• 1 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:5.0
Does it work with talkatone nymore .??

Etkar

Etkar

Lurker

• 1 Posts
AutoRap
Version 1.0.3
Can't buy more ''plays''.

MagicalDildo

MagicalDildo

• 11 Posts
It works on the walking dead game app as of now, but the episodes are still coming soon.

KayCee

KayCee

Lurker

• 1 Posts
Hello everyone :). I'm new to the forum, but I was trying out the hack for Gangstar Rio, and it seems to be outdated. The game now recognizes that the .sav fie has been tampered with and only allows you to reset the entire game to continue. Luckily, i created a backup of the original. Could anyone help with this?

cracker

cracker

• 26 Posts
  • iDevice:iPod Touch 2G
  • Firmware:4.2.1
None of the storm8 games work with Iap crack is it possible for it to be made compatible I would love unlimited president points in world war

Emmer

Emmer

Lurker

• 2 Posts
Hey man, can you crack the app called 'Paradise İsland: Exotic'
İ wanna buy some money in the game and it costs money, but i want it for free haha

İ really appreciate it!

mink

mink

Lurker

• 1 Posts
hellow...can anyone hack the game "HAYDAY"? recent iap cant buy the diamonds or coins...thanks alot :)

Vailence

Vailence

Lurker

• 1 Posts
If you use iapfree on a game center game, and you happened to be logged into game center when you made iap purchases, will you get traced/charged?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users