Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,757 Posts
  • Twitter:@insanelyi
  • iDevice:iPhone 6+
  • Firmware:8.1

Downloaded the new version and it still says the same :(
Also tried to turn all switches but didn't work haha

The plugin installed just fine on my Touch 3G just now. I really don't know what the issue would be...

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

turhral

turhral
  • 3 Posts

Then just try again I downloaded the plugin 20 minutes or so ago no problem.

Doesn't work, it still says and it failed. I tried to Reinstall it, Reboot the device, and what not. However, it does not want to be fixed. Any other ideas, maybe upload it to a file hosting website?

handsomeboy

handsomeboy
  • 2 Posts
Jurassic Park Please

handsomeboy

handsomeboy
  • 2 Posts
and should i download iapfree or iap cracker?

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,757 Posts
and should i download iapfree or iap cracker?

IAPFree v3.2.1 on repo would be best.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Entrixx

Entrixx
  • 1 Posts
PLZ help me !! Now im done with everything but now i cant Open zenonia 4 anymore!! alwayy When THe loading Screen appear with THe Book THe Screen close always !! I removed zenonia 2times And rebooted but it still Doesnt work! Waht

Can i do?

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,757 Posts
PLZ help me !! Now im done with everything but now i cant Open zenonia 4 anymore!! alwayy When THe loading Screen appear with THe Book THe Screen close always !! I removed zenonia 2times And rebooted but it still Doesnt work! Waht

Turn off iAPFree then try.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

BladeCryer

BladeCryer
  • 1 Posts

Hi, this is my first post ever on the forum so im pretty noob about it :D so, i downloaded "IAP Free" but for some unknown reason i cant install the "core plugin" and i really want this tweak working so please help... the error just says "failed, try again later"

Voda14

Voda14
  • 54 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:5.1.1

I am also having the same issue. Just a few days ago I was able to download core plugins on my iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1 but today I tried to download core plguns on my iPod Touch 4 iOS 5.1.1 and it said failed. Help?

The Elite

The Elite
  • VIP
  • 3,098 Posts
  • iDevice:iPad Mini
  • Firmware:7.1.2
Reinstall iAPFree and retry. Try a reboot as well.

Donations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

btn_donate_LG.gif

krisduszPL

krisduszPL
  • 1 Posts

I've got error about bad internet connection, while downloading core plugin. :( Can sb upload or send me core plugin.

Exethan

Exethan
  • 1 Posts

I was using Iapfree today and after my zenonia 4 crashed from iapfree i fixed it by disabling it. When i turned it back on for Dragonvale it didnt work. I reinstalled it and it still didnt work. So i went and uninstalled all plugins, but when i went to install the core plugin again in the "more Plugins" option under the Plugins tab it told me it failed and to try again later. Any help would be appreciated

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,757 Posts
I'll see if I can extract it shortly and post the files.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

oakdogg

oakdogg
  • 1 Posts

iAPFree/iAP Cracker Support and Compatibility Thread. Please post all questions in this thread ONLY! Do not create a any new threads related to iAP Cracker or iAPFree.

NOTE: iAPFree is the successor of iAP Cracker, can do everything iAP Cracker can plus more!

iAP Cracker
iOS4 Support: YES
iOS5 Support: YES
iOS6 Support: NO

iAPFree
iOS4 Support: YES
iOS5 Support: YES
iOS6 Support: YES

Feel free to share what works and what doesn't work.

iAPFree/iAP Cracker Compatibility List

DOWNLOAD from the insanelyi repo or the deb here

links discovered & brought to attention by @NicholasLAranda

what version works with IOS 6.0.1? there are several here; IAPFree v3.1.1 , IAPFree 3.2.1 , IAP Cracker compatable , IAP Cracker; which one works? because IAPFree doesnt

grandparagon

grandparagon
  • 1 Posts

what version works with IOS 6.0.1? there are several here; IAPFree v3.1.1 , IAPFree 3.2.1 , IAP Cracker compatable , IAP Cracker; which one works? because IAPFree doesnt

IAPFree v3.2.1 is the only one that works (or the best one anyway). It says right there what works and what doesnt too and that version of IAPFree most definitely works (you need to download the core plugin and activate it within the program too). It may be the game you are using it with, as i can confirm it does work with Puzzle Quest 2 (which has to be closed before you activate the cracker, i believe) but it doesnt work with All The Bravest. IAP Cracker will just crash the game.

Is this the best thread for updates to IAP Cracker though or is that dead now?  I figure they may have different compatibility so i thought it might help to keep up to date to see if/when All The Bravest might be compatible and such.

Friskyfish

Friskyfish
  • 241 Posts
  • iDevice:iPod Touch 4
  • Firmware:6.1.5
So I've read in a few places that iapfree is supposed to work on "All Gameloft Games". Is this not the case anymore? The store isn't available on the games I've tried... Something about not being connected to the Internet so I was just wondering if it doesn't work anymore.

Julius8787

Julius8787
  • 2 Posts
Help me please,iap cracker 0.8-1 doesn't work on smurfs village 1.3.3 release on 03 january 2013, sorry if my english bad

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,757 Posts

Help me please,iap cracker 0.8-1 doesn't work on smurfs village 1.3.3 release on 03 january 2013, sorry if my english bad

It's not guaranteed to work on every app.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Julius8787

Julius8787
  • 2 Posts

It's not guaranteed to work on every app.

So. I can only hope the new iap cracker update can do that :(