Daemon Tool Device faster iPhone 4 iOS 6 No Reboot

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

aslan88

aslan88
  • 1 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:6.0
Working Fine-Ram from 80 to now 150 to 200+ WHY!!
In Cydia after installing on the screen had package installed daemons disabled so it was successful but when it said boot than I would have to turn laptop and blah blah blah so I just press home went into sbsettings changed any option and iPhone as usually respring and all is good and much better but shouldn't it have went into restore or what ever or really not be jailbreak and normal mode?

The Elite

The Elite
  • VIP
  • 3,098 Posts
  • iDevice:iPad Mini
  • Firmware:7.1.2
Well try rebooting again. If you somehow untethered your device, woohoo xD, and tell us everything you did :p.

Donations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

btn_donate_LG.gif

Sudo

Sudo

Super Elite Member

• VIP
  • 1,342 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 5
No Idea about what you're saying. Is it that you ran into issues after installing Daemon Tool and using it to disable something that didn't make it work?

...but shouldn't it have went into restore or what ever or really not be jailbreak and normal mode?

What the heck?....

The Elite

The Elite
  • VIP
  • 3,098 Posts
  • iDevice:iPad Mini
I didnt get his question, because I was on mobile and the iOS 6 part of the title got cut off in View New Content. He's saying that after daemon tool installed and after he rebooted, it booted up UNTETHERED. I somehow doubt if he did actually untether it, that it would be DaemonTool, i think it would probably be some other thing he did.

Donations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

btn_donate_LG.gif

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,722 Posts
  • Twitter:@insanelyi
  • iDevice:iPhone 6+
  • Firmware:8.1
Daemon Tool is customizable so anything is possible.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg