My Feedback

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

iCory

iCory
  • 14 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 3Gs
  • Firmware:6.0.1
I thought this was the appropriate place to give general feedback on the site and man...

I just wanted to let you guys know that I really love the new look here. You guys did really well revamping it! It's clean and easy to access. Great site guys :)

I also have a question if any mods could PM me... Thanks!

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,904 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX
  • iDevice:Apple TV
We appreciate the positive feedback :) It's only going to get better (soon we hope).

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,468 Posts
  • Twitter:@insanelyi
  • iDevice:iPhone 5
  • Firmware:7.0.6
Thanks. Always trying to improve. (Bit of a late response)

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Skippy

Skippy
  • 37 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4S
  • Firmware:6.1

My feedback so far:

Can't copy/paste images from MS Word after editing, into a post with the image appearing automatically. 

Edit: it will work for any normal image with image tags though.

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,904 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX
  • iDevice:Apple TV

My feedback so far:

Can't copy/paste images from MS Word after editing, into a post with the image appearing automatically. 

Wrong thread for this comment. If your having issues with the forum, post your issues here. http://insanelyi.com...estions-thread/

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,468 Posts

My feedback so far:

This thread isn't the one for reporting bugs. But none the less I don't think I understand your problem or I'm not sure you understand how images are posted. You would never be able to copy images from word, you would need to upload them somewhere on the Internet or use our in post uploader or /upload, if using in post you can simply insert them from below the post and if using /upload you are provided links directly to the image or with IMG tags which you can paste directly into posts.

If that doesn't answer your question please elaborate on this big report. Thanks!

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Skippy

Skippy
  • 37 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4S
  • Firmware:6.1

If that doesn't answer your question please elaborate on this big report. Thanks!

What i did was copy and paste the whole document from word to the thread, most forums i have used pick up on the image extension and automatically add the images (along with the text) to the post.

Yes i am fully aware of how images work, it was more of a question than a problem, but more or less the same.

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,468 Posts

What i did was copy and paste the whole document from word to the thread, most forums i have used pick up on the image extension and automatically add the images (along with the text) to the post.

Yes i am fully aware of how images work, it was more of a question than a problem, but more or less the same.

I've heard talk of such a feature, but I've honestly not seen any forum software that has this feature you speak of. 

But ya I essentially explained how to upload images in the forum above so I'm sure you understand now ?

:)

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg