[IMPORTANT] IAPFree Standalone Core Plugin 1.9.1

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

alex793

alex793
  • 3 Posts
  • iDevice:iPad 2
  • Firmware:5.0.1

Hi guys, RypeDub invited me to create a topic, so I'm here ;)

When I looked a way to have the core plugin of IAPFree working with their servers offline I looked some forums, but unfortunately I didn't find this forum otherwise I would have posted here ;)

This is the tut I made after my long research to have a standalone IAPFree Plugin:

As you see the IAPFree Core Plugin Server is offline and users without Core Plugin installed can't use IAPFree, so after many tests, I finally found the way to have IapFree working with a manual installation !

Tested with some InApp purchase successfully with my IPad3 on IOS 6.1.

No IAPFree installation needed !

If you have IAPFree app installed, delete it !

Tut:

Just add my personal repo:

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/Alex793 or http://itiaprepo.com/alex793

Then install this package:

IAPFree Core Plugin 1.9.1

Open Sbsettings and go to Mobile Substrate Addons.

Check if iapfree.core is enabled.

It's done !

Now launch a game with Inapp purchase compatible with IAPFree and try.

If you have IapFree installed, it still show Plugin not installed, but it's nothing.

Also you can uninstall IAPFree, the plugin still works.

If you want disable the plugin, just uncheck the plugin in Mobile Substrate Addons and respring.

When IAPFree server will be online again and a new version of the core plugin will be updated I'll update my repo.

NEW: All other plugins from IAPFree are now uploaded on my Cydia repo !

Also included an All In One Package.

Installation is same as IAPFree Standalone Core Plugin. And as well, IAPFree Standalone Core Plugin is needed.

Also included an All In One Package include all separate plugins for some recalcitrants games, but this package is not necessary to run IAPFree Core Plugin.

/!\ Maybe some apps/games has been updated so maybe some plugins doesn't work anymore, I can't test all.

Thanks "extreme2k" for his plugins files ;)

If some plugins are missing and you have them, send me the missing plugins files by pm or on this thread (files located to /var/mobile/documents/IAPFree/Plugins).

During IAPFree servers will be offline I prefer to keep the host because I passed 2 nights to find this and 3h to make this packages also because my repos are exclusively for these plugins, but when IAPFree server will be ON again, no probs ;)

My Old Tut if offline repo:

First, download this file:

http://www.mediafire...nbddlcbb2icvbne (it's the core plugin 1.9.1 renamed with modified extension)

Now, with SSH or other, put the two files into this folder:

/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/ => Put the two files here.

Now respring, open Sbsettings and go to Mobile Substrate Addons.

Check if iapfree.core is enabled.

It's done !

Now launch a game with Inapp purchase compatible with IAPFree and try.

If you have IapFree installed, it still show Plugin not installed, but it's nothing.

Also you can uninstall IAPFree, you still can use the manual plugin.

Have fun !

If you want disable the plugin, just uncheck the plugin in Mobile Substrate Addons and respring.

And here a video tutorial from "RypeDub" :

;)

Sorry for my English I'm French.

RypeDub

RypeDub
  • Platinum
  • 2,264 Posts
  • iDevice:iPad 4
  • Firmware:7.1.2

Here are my topics here relating to this:

http://insanelyi.com...ne-installation

http://insanelyi.com...be-release-soon

If This Post Helped You, Please Make Sure To
Click On The "Green
Posted Image Button"

Posted Image

drunkinidiot

drunkinidiot
  • VIP
  • 46 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 5c
  • Firmware:7.0.4

:haha: :P thanx alex793, i followed your instructions, (easy) and got it fully working on BIKE RACE PRO!!  i will be directing a everyone i know who would like this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR THE BEST!

bottoms up!

Friskyfish

Friskyfish
  • 241 Posts
  • iDevice:iPod Touch 4
  • Firmware:6.1.5
I use Local Iapstore :P I found a source that gives you working servers for it in the package description XD

RypeDub

RypeDub
  • Platinum
  • 2,264 Posts

Yeah but with LocalAppStore you HAVE to install other crap called Profiles.

These profile files send HELLA device info to their servers like MAC Address, IP Address, location, UDID, device type, etc

That's why all of the tutorials that HAVE HACKED IT say to LOG OUT OF the app store because it logs that as well

It also DOESNT crack as much as iAPFree, and then it CAN'T be used with other plugins, like iAPFree can.

iAPFree is hands down the best solution and now it's gotten even easier!

Click On The "Green
Posted Image Button"

Posted Image

Capp

Capp

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Platinum
  • 129 Posts
  • iDevice:iPod Touch 5
  • Firmware:6.1

Really appreciate the explanation regarding LocalAppstore as well as the extra mile Alex793 went to in order to get IAP Free working for us :)

Promise, when my pay comes, I'll be donating!

I am wondering, is there a forum or area where we can request support for apps that do not currently work with IAP Free?

Nevermind, found the forum.

JEPCPwB.png

Donations to the site are always greatly appreciated.

iRossBrown

iRossBrown
  • 569 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
What does the All In One Standalone tweak do then? I've got the Core Plugin but now it's showing up with a Standalone thing too

2j2tanl.jpg

Capp

Capp

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Platinum
  • 129 Posts

As far as I know (from what I've read), the Standalone is the plugin (specifically that it does not require the IAP Free app to be installed via Cydia, hence 'standalone'), the all-in-one is for all the iap hacks listed in the repo (that are not part of the core I assume).

Standalone must be installed in order for the 'all-in-one' to work since they're additional patches 'for' the Standalone plugin.

If you're showing 2 related services in mobile substrate, I'd suggest going to Cydia and removing any iap free related apps and/or patches.  Then reboot and re-check mobile substrate to ensure all related plugins are gone.  Finally, follow the first post of this thread and you should end up with a clean install, one plugin only.

Hope this helps.

JEPCPwB.png

iRossBrown

iRossBrown
  • 569 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
Ooo ok thank you very much!!:D

2j2tanl.jpg

Capp

Capp

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Platinum
  • 129 Posts

You're welcome.

I almost made the same mistake.

Still wondering how safe it is to use this though, I've read posts elsewhere that state Apple is aware of this app and other similar ones, and are taking steps to deal with them.

Does anyone have any 'best practices' for using this app?

Should we use UDID Faker?  I use Protect My Privacy and block personal info, is that going to protect me?

JEPCPwB.png

Clinci

Clinci
  • 2 Posts
It's my first time using this and I got a bunch of 50$ stuff. But my iTunes was signed in. Idk if I have any billing info on it but will I be charged. Plz reply this is unnerving me

alex793

alex793
  • 3 Posts
  • iDevice:iPad 2
  • Firmware:5.0.1

As far as I know (from what I've read), the Standalone is the plugin (specifically that it does not require the IAP Free app to be installed via Cydia, hence 'standalone'), the all-in-one is for all the iap hacks listed in the repo (that are not part of the core I assume).

Standalone must be installed in order for the 'all-in-one' to work since they're additional patches 'for' the Standalone plugin.

If you're showing 2 related services in mobile substrate, I'd suggest going to Cydia and removing any iap free related apps and/or patches.  Then reboot and re-check mobile substrate to ensure all related plugins are gone.  Finally, follow the first post of this thread and you should end up with a clean install, one plugin only.

Hope this helps.

You said it all ;)

Capp

Capp

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Platinum
  • 129 Posts

Keep in mind...

Unless there's a way I'm not aware of, you must have sufficient funds in your iTunes account to be able to purchase anything (i.e. they cannot / will not directly bill a credit card...which is part of my concern).

Now if you did have the funds; when you purchased, did it ask you for your password?  Did you enter it? If you did, your iTunes balance should reflect the purchases.

If you did not, then you're in the same boat as a lot of others I'd suspect.  Not knowing what might happen in the future.

Could Apple bill every single person who used this app for every purchase they bypassed?  I have no idea, but I'd say it'd be a huge task to track every single one of them for every single user.  They're more likely to just plug the exploit and move on.

My take anyways for what it's worth.

I've personally decided to not use this app temporarily, and wait and see.

I'd really like some knowledgeable people to respond to this thread.

Just how much of a risk is it to use IAP bypassing tools?  Is there a way to protect ourselves?

JEPCPwB.png

Clinci

Clinci
  • 2 Posts
Thanks that will settle some nerves. Plus I found out I had no billing info in so apple can suck it XD. Good job on it to. First on that worked for me

Capp

Capp

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Platinum
  • 129 Posts

Don't forget to hit that green arrow key to thank them for their efforts :)

JEPCPwB.png

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,723 Posts
  • Twitter:@insanelyi
  • iDevice:iPhone 6+
  • Firmware:8.1

Hi,

Guys I've simplified it for everyone. On the insanelyi repo, download or update the package named "iAPFree" this includes Alex793's work and also download any of the plugin packages you want :) or there is an all in one package that will install all the plugin packages (differs from alex's version by fetching all the packages, doesn't include each dylib so they don't conflict, I know someone will mess that up)

It's really that easy :)

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

RypeDub

RypeDub
  • Platinum
  • 2,264 Posts

Don't worry, the ONLY thing Apple can do is update the software on our devices.

They will NEVER be able to force us to pay for what we've hacked.

This completely bypasses the interent to award you purchases.

In most apps / games you can actually be in Airplane Mode and it will still work.

For the games that it says you need to be connected to the internet, the way that works is it just connects to the device your using in whats called a Loop Adress, 127.0.0.1 then awarding you with free in app purchases.

So don't worry, you'll never "be caught", be forced to pay, have your account logged in any way, etc.

Your safe!

Click On The "Green
Posted Image Button"

Posted Image

Capp

Capp

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Platinum
  • 129 Posts

Damn you people don't mess around :)

Admin (whoever you are ;) ), nice work, I'm sure people will appreciate that.

Rypedub, ya know I bet that is the first real explanation I've seen anywhere.  I'm an IT guy and kind of figured it worked 'something' like that (I'm no programmer).

Really appreciate you taking the time to finally give a reasonably detailed explanation.

JEPCPwB.png

RypeDub

RypeDub
  • Platinum
  • 2,264 Posts

I'm a nerd as f**k when it comes to computers and internet.

I don't have an IT job yet but I am definitely that kind of person lol

I always question everything and always want to know how things work.

So I'm glad my research has enlightened some one else as well as ease their mind of worry.

Click On The "Green
Posted Image Button"

Posted Image

Capp

Capp

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Platinum
  • 129 Posts

HAH you sound like me.  Altho I have a few certs under my belt, and do computer hardware r&d for a living.  I don't like being told something can't be done or is impossible, and I truly believe where there's a will there's a way.

I only really get riled when I hit a wall (asking questions like why, how, etc) and I cannot find an answer.  Researching is something I've had to learn to be good at so...

Anyways if you ever wanna rant, hear some of my 'WHY IS THIS LIKE THIS' ramblings (ipod app related), let me know rofl.

Be warned though, I currently have a few targets on my hitlist :>

JEPCPwB.png