CallLogPro v5.0-1 for IOS 6.x Cracked Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

hosmusic

hosmusic
  • 14 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:7.0.4

I know that this is not the right place for hacks requests, but i couldn't add a new topic in the requests section. (i don't know why?)  :(

anyway, could you please consider CallLogPro v5.0-1 for iOS 6.x cracked. as it's a very important tweak for a lot of people. (I bet upgrading from ios 5.0.1 to ios 6.1.2 on your kind upgrade for this tweak).

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,896 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX
  • iDevice:iPhone 5

I know that this is not the right place for hacks requests, but i couldn't add a new topic in the requests section. (i don't know why?)  :(

anyway, could you please consider CallLogPro v5.0-1 for iOS 6.x cracked. as it's a very important tweak for a lot of people. (I bet upgrading from ios 5.0.1 to ios 6.1.2 on your kind upgrade for this tweak).

Really you don't know why??!! When at the top in bright red it says. 

Members are required to have 20+ posts to be able to create threads/posts in this forum.

Follow the rules please.   Topic closed.

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here