11 replies to this topic

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,949 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX
  • iDevice:Apple TV

Recently I found an application that lets you mod your dock on Mavericks. Since Candybar can't do it, I was on a hunt as I hate the stock one.

it's only 8 bucks so I bought it, along with my purchase, there's 3 discount codes which expire in 15 days. Choose to use if you want :)

DockMod site - http://spyresoft.com/

Direct download:

Attached File  DockMod.dmg.zip   8.62MB   199 downloads

DISCOUNT COUPONS

"If you have friends who might enjoy this application, here are 3 coupon codes for $2 off their purchases. They expire in 15 days."

1. IDXECTCNEC7QLIVF             

2. 5Z56U7TOLFFQYNKJ             

3. VHMXIRRDUIXBFG37

I don't know how many uses each one gets though but Enjoy! 

Here's mine :D

Attached File  2014-02-26 06.49.28 pm.png   204.65KB   106 downloads

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here

Mr. Android

Mr. Android

Mod God

• Staff
  • Graphics
  • 1,389 Posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/T00Sp00kyFoU

I need to buy this. Couldn't find a crack for it. Also need to buy Flavours which themes OSX. 

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,949 Posts

Just don't update your os to 10.9.2. I just did, figuring mavericks is mavericks, rebooted and restarted DockMod and got this.

"The version of Dock.app on your system is unsupported by this version of DockMod. Try checking for updates, and if you still receive this error, contact support@spyresoft.com."

Shitty :( Hopefully a update drops soon.

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Mr. Android

Mr. Android

Mod God

• Staff
  • Graphics
  • 1,389 Posts

Just don't update your os to 10.9.2. I just did, figuring mavericks is mavericks, rebooted and restarted DockMod and got this.

"The version of Dock.app on your system is unsupported by this version of DockMod. Try checking for updates, and if you still receive this error, contact support@spyresoft.com."

Shitty :( Hopefully a update drops soon.

oh man that sucks! Thanks for warning me. I will make sure to wait a bit. 

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,749 Posts
  • Twitter:@insanelyi
  • iDevice:iPhone 6+
  • Firmware:8.1
Can someone tell me if something stays running to make this work it does this actually change the icons. Oh and does it work for apps downloaded from AppStore ?

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Mr. Android

Mr. Android

Mod God

• Staff
  • Graphics
  • 1,389 Posts

Can someone tell me if something stays running to make this work it does this actually change the icons. Oh and does it work for apps downloaded from AppStore ?

I don't think it does icons, just the dock background.

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,949 Posts
Correct, just the dock.

Help insanelyi Out!

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,749 Posts
Right I just saw dock and got a little excited haha. Thanks for the info.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Davie

Davie

Davie Gravey

• Platinum
  • Graphics
  • 1,724 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:7.1.2

Sorry off topic :

@Boss looking to change dock and system icon ??

CandyBar

CandyBar is a Mac OS X application by Panic and The Iconfactory that replaces system icons (and in CandyBar 3, the Dock) with icons/docks of the user's choice.

The latest release, CandyBar 3, runs on Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard" and 10.6 "Snow Leopard" and supports high-resolution 512-by-512 Leopard icons, as well as changing the Leopard dock.

It also integrates Pixadex, an icon cataloging application that was previously sold separately.

You can download many kinds of icons and docks from the Iconfactory website.

CandyBar is the successor to The Iconfactory's iControl program for Mac OS 8 and 9.

Now free, and unsupported.
Since we’re unsure about the long-term future of changing system icons, we’re not comfortable charging money for CandyBar, and we’re also not comfortable simply making it disappear, instead we’re going to make the current CandyBar free — but unsupported.

Then, here’s a serial number everyone can use:

PPQA-YAMA-E3KP-VHXG-B6AL-L

SOURCE : http://www.panic.com...ion-and-beyond/

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,949 Posts

Sorry off topic :

@Boss looking to change dock and system icon ??

CandyBar

CandyBar is a Mac OS X application by Panic and The Iconfactory that replaces system icons (and in CandyBar 3, the Dock) with icons/docks of the user's choice.
The latest release, CandyBar 3, runs on Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard" and 10.6 "Snow Leopard" and supports high-resolution 512-by-512 Leopard icons, as well as changing the Leopard dock.
It also integrates Pixadex, an icon cataloging application that was previously sold separately.
You can download many kinds of icons and docks from the Iconfactory website.
CandyBar is the successor to The Iconfactory's iControl program for Mac OS 8 and 9.

Now free, and unsupported.
Since we’re unsure about the long-term future of changing system icons, we’re not comfortable charging money for CandyBar, and we’re also not comfortable simply making it disappear, instead we’re going to make the current CandyBar free — but unsupported.

http://panic.com/can...dyBar 3.3.4.zip

Then, here’s a serial number everyone can use:

PPQA-YAMA-E3KP-VHXG-B6AL-L

SOURCE : http://www.panic.com...ion-and-beyond/

Yes we're all well aware of Candybar. But that won't work for the dock on Mavericks. Along with a few other things, mavericks changed the game in some ways.

Help insanelyi Out!

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,749 Posts
Even before Mavericks was releaded Panic released an official statement saying they won't be updating candy bar anymore and it will be free simply because apple changed things. One, the ability to change appstore icons because the icon in said app is signed.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

hymced

hymced
  • 1 Posts

Here are 3 others coupons codes for $2 off their purchases. You will have a DockMod 2 license for $6 !

B1IC0UQW8KCKBGU2

YWXVJKNQ1NYQSAEH

UQOLHY7N5RJG43SX

Please post when using one ;)

-hymced