539 replies to this topic

JoshhWham

JoshhWham

DERP.

• VIP
  • 62 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 5
  • Firmware:7.0.4
I'm using Boxor HD and I want to free up some RAM, so I wanna remove a few things. Like the Wallpaper changer, anyone know how?

iShoppell

iShoppell

Insane Muthr' fer

• 885 Posts

I'm using Boxor HD and I want to free up some RAM, so I wanna remove a few things. Like the Wallpaper changer, anyone know how?

Go to mobile substrate and disable tweaks that are not being used while using your dreamboard theme. Maybe install remove background and it's sb toggle to make use of removing apps from the switcher, and killing all processes at once, and making your ram go up.
Posted Image

kaaay

kaaay
  • 2 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:4.3.3
okay i need help every time i add the dreamboard beta source it gives me an error Did not find repository?

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,933 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX
  • iDevice:Apple TV
There is no more beta source, as DB is no longer beta. Its safe to remove if other people have it

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here

kaaay

kaaay
  • 2 Posts
thank you

Dg3dustin

Dg3dustin
  • 1 Posts
I just downloaded dreamboard an I can't even open it up. Every time I press on it nothing happens. What can I do here?

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,933 Posts

I just downloaded dreamboard an I can't even open it up. Every time I press on it nothing happens. What can I do here?

Maybe try to reboot....and it also depends if you have the cracked version or legit....The legit version works fine as i'm currently running it...There has been a lot of problems with the cracked version, so its not really recommended

Current DreamBoard build is 1.1.3

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

tyler rohrman

tyler rohrman
  • 10 Posts
  • Firmware:4.2.6
I wouldnt recommend anything cracked for dreamboard, always a risk of there being HUGE errors

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,933 Posts
Couldn't agree more..

Help insanelyi Out!

ShinigamiH4ck3r

ShinigamiH4ck3r
  • 55 Posts
  • iDevice:iPod Touch 4
just installed 1.1.3 and it threw my ipod into and infinate respring loop, any fix without a restore?
Nvm, fixed, i figured out what file it was that was makeing it loop. was some dylib file in the mobile substrate folder that was doing it, cant remember the name though. Just searched the filesystem for any file with the name "dreamboard" with ifunbox and it came up. Nasty anti pirating feature though. Wouldnt expect anything less from wynd

Alfroggy

Alfroggy
  • 17 Posts
Well mine is a bought version and no way getting it back to work as before. Didn't do any substancial change from what I know. Just haven't been running Dreamboard for a while.

sheen1v

sheen1v
  • 46 Posts
I'm trying to use asymmetric hd lockinfo but I have no idea how to turn it on. Doesn't show on lockinfo, winterboard. How do I use it?
Also I'm using the asymmetric theme on dreamboard how would I change the weather to fahrenheit not celcius.? And would it be possible to delete the apps i don't have (it has speed test, dreamstore and so on. I don't have those apps) and could I add apps to th favorites? So I could easily find them.

Sorry so many questions.

I have the newest dreamboard.

scotch

scotch
  • 1 Posts
help!! my ipod keeps on restarting after i installed dreamboard

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,688 Posts
  • Twitter:@insanelyi
  • Firmware:7.0.6

Then remove it

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Scar

Scar

Alpha Team

• Platinum
  • 482 Posts
  • Firmware:7.0.6

You may have conflicting MobileSubstrate addons.

seki77

seki77
  • 1 Posts
  • Firmware:4.2.1
Can anyone tell me how to change time format to 24 hour on endroid theme. Thanks!

BKO

BKO
  • 7 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4S
  • Firmware:5.1.1
Hello! im such a noob to all of this and I need help with the N6 Dreamboard theme. Ive looked everywhere and cant seem to find the help i need. Im trying to add apps to the app folders that drop down on the left.. like the social, games and media folders? but i cant figure out how. any help please? thanks! =)

Crasher977

Crasher977
  • 2 Posts
Hi bro,
I'm currently using the endroid theme which i would just want an additional page for me to add more shortcut to homescreen just like the original theme with the clock on top
I have follow your instruction on how to add a new page on the homescreen and have done it successfully. But after creating the new page, i'm not able to add any shortcut to the blank space.
Can you kindly advise on what to change inorder to add shorcut on the new page.

Thanks

littlemango

littlemango
  • 1 Posts
Hello all, I think I installed the cracked version of Dreamboard. I applied the Endroid theme and everything seemed to be operational. Until later, I locked the screen and now all I can do is slide the lockscreen up and down. The springboard is the default sample picture of the theme and there is nothing to touch. I cannot access my apps or do anything. Is my only option to restore the device?

Edit:
Was able to access SafeMode through SBSsettings. Removed Dreamboard nightmare...

Thank you.

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,933 Posts

Hello! im such a noob to all of this and I need help with the N6 Dreamboard theme. Ive looked everywhere and cant seem to find the help i need. Im trying to add apps to the app folders that drop down on the left.. like the social, games and media folders? but i cant figure out how. any help please? thanks! =)

Assuming your permissions are all correct, and you have the newest version of Dreamboard, you can add apps through edit mode. Go to your theme switcher which is the overview of all your installed themes, press and hold your theme. Now a edit and reset button should pop up, go to edit and then to the folder. I never really messed with that theme, but edit mode is pretty universal on adding apps to specific folders.

Hi bro,
I'm currently using the endroid theme which i would just want an additional page for me to add more shortcut to homescreen just like the original theme with the clock on top
I have follow your instruction on how to add a new page on the homescreen and have done it successfully. But after creating the new page, i'm not able to add any shortcut to the blank space.
Can you kindly advise on what to change inorder to add shorcut on the new page.

Thanks

I pulled this form the new endroid version and the only thing I can think of trying to add more spaces is that you have to add more "NO ICON PLACE HOLDERS" Those spots are what makes a page editable....you do have to play around with it though to get it right...

<!--@start Grid-->
				<!--@comment: when displaying apps, an editable grid is
						much nicer than placing multiple AppIcon
						views-->
				<dict>
					<key>AllApps</key><false/>
					<key>ScrollingEnabled</key><false/>
					<key>Cols</key><integer>4</integer>
					<key>Frame</key><string>325,245,650,170</string>
					<key>GapX</key><integer>82</integer>
					<key>GapY</key><integer>85</integer>
					<key>IconHeight</key><integer>85</integer>
					<key>IconWidth</key><integer>65</integer>
					<!--@comment: page gap x determines x gap between
							different pages. we use this grid
							to cover both pages in our scrollview-->
					<key>PageGapX</key><integer>320</integer>
					<key>PageGapY</key><integer>0</integer>
					<key>Rows</key><integer>2</integer>
					<key>ViewType</key><string>AppGrid</string>
					<key>Apps</key>
					<array>
						<string>com.apple.mobileipod</string>
						<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
						<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
						<string>com.apple.mobilecal</string>
						<string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>

Hello all, I think I installed the cracked version of Dreamboard. I applied the Endroid theme and everything seemed to be operational. Until later, I locked the screen and now all I can do is slide the lockscreen up and down. The springboard is the default sample picture of the theme and there is nothing to touch. I cannot access my apps or do anything. Is my only option to restore the device?

Edit:
Was able to access SafeMode through SBSsettings. Removed Dreamboard nightmare...

Thank you.

Yah that why I always suggested not installing the cracked version of it....more problems then anything....but DreamBoard is now free, so uninstall anything of it cracked, also the connection blocker (no use anymore since dreamstore is gone) reboot and try reinstalling it.

Help insanelyi Out!