• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

raags

raags
  • 11 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:4.2.1
Dear Guys ,

I have JB IP4 4.2.1 also got many apps downloaded thru installous , but when i get to sync with my i tunes , the installed apps gets ereased and it dosnt sync with my itunes ,, I have downloaded appsync and appsync 4.2 but still it doesnt work any solns to this problem ..

cheers
raags !!

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,896 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX
  • iDevice:iPhone 5
you only need one appsync, try uninstalling appsync, install only the one for your device, it should be 4.x or + I cant remember...respring...then go into iTunes and right click and transfer purchases....should be all good

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here

raags

raags
  • 11 Posts

you only need one appsync, try uninstalling appsync, install only the one for your device, it should be 4.x or + I cant remember...respring...then go into iTunes and right click and transfer purchases....should be all good

thanks for the reply ... but when i uninstall appsync it uninstalled installous 4 also .. how do i go about resovling the issue ,,

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,896 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX
when installing installous, it should only install one appsync for your device...I installed mine from our repo, and it installed AppSync for 4.0+ you may need to reboot after...not necessary but sometimes you have to....after that try connecting to iTunes, and right click and transfer purchases...if that still dont work, then you might have something conflicting...which i have no clue.

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here

raags

raags
  • 11 Posts

when installing installous, it should only install one appsync for your device...I installed mine from our repo, and it installed AppSync for 4.0+ you may need to reboot after...not necessary but sometimes you have to....after that try connecting to iTunes, and right click and transfer purchases...if that still dont work, then you might have something conflicting...which i have no clue.

Thanks again , will do chk ,btw let me know if i need to change my old laptop and new 1 , how do i go about transfering stuff of itunes

highdecibels

highdecibels
  • VIP
  • 1,426 Posts
  • Firmware:6.1
All u have to do is transfer purchases with iTunes n it works

Posted Image

raags

raags
  • 11 Posts

All u have to do is transfer purchases with iTunes n it works

Thanks all it works , but let me know how can i migrate from 1 system to other system as i have to change my laptop