1725 replies to this topic

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,399 Posts
  • Twitter:@insanelyi
  • iDevice:iPhone 5
  • Firmware:7.0.6

insanelyi did not error in this screenshot. You have a bunch of repos add and this is probably the reason you get errors, specially since half of them are erroring already.

I would suggest you remove the following repos or remove them until they are fixed.

chronzz.mobi
igeeks.myrepospace.com
cydia.myrepospace.com

^ those are currently erroring and unless they have something important on them there is no use having them. What packages do you use from there I can add them to our repo easily.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Mahyar.k

Mahyar.k
  • 46 Posts
  • iDevice:iPod Touch 4
  • Firmware:5.1.1
Package name called persian ios5 keyboard from chronzz repo

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,399 Posts

Package name called persian ios5 keyboard from chronzz repo

I'll add the package for you. If you think your getting errors from insanelyi don't hesitate to post them here and I will assist you asap.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Mahyar.k

Mahyar.k
  • 46 Posts

I'll add the package for you. If you think your getting errors from insanelyi don't hesitate to post them here and I will assist you asap.

thanks for your help but I think each time i reboot my phone insanely will update but i cant update it for another time as this one

Attached Files

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,899 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX

thanks for your help but I think each time i reboot my phone insanely will update but i cant update it for another time as this one

From experience, if other repos are throwing errors, they will effect others as well. Maybe try removing those other sources (as stated by ツ ), respring and try to update normally?

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,399 Posts

Hi Sir,

If this was a wide spread issue I'd be happy to look into possible issues on our end, currently our backend servers are functioning within normal parameters and I do not see any issues, I also cannot replicate your issue.

remove the package ping you installed and install 'inetutils' you can do this via Terminal with:

su

apt-get install inetutils

ping repo.insanelyi.com

Show me a screenshot after running this. I would suggest removing or getting the administrators to fix those issues with your other repos. Those repositories are not setup correctly or if they require you to install their keys I would suggest you do that. Chronzz has an issue with their release around the hash sums.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Mahyar.k

Mahyar.k
  • 46 Posts

Hi Sir,

If this was a wide spread issue I'd be happy to look into possible issues on our end, currently our backend servers are functioning within normal parameters and I do not see any issues, I also cannot replicate your issue.

remove the package ping you installed and install 'inetutils' you can do this via Terminal with:

su

apt-get install inetutils

ping repo.insanelyi.com

Show me a screenshot after running this. I would suggest removing or getting the administrators to fix those issues with your other repos. Those repositories are not setup correctly or if they require you to install their keys I would suggest you do that. Chronzz has an issue with their release around the hash sums.

I think it is from our country's server cause in the day its right and works normally but at the night sometimes i have time out error from this repo and sometimes from Xse... repo .by the way i removed all those packages with errors and thanks for your transferring persian keyboard package to ur repo

de7332

de7332

Bad Ass

• VIP
  • 131 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 5S
  • Firmware:7.0.4
http://insanelyi.com...t14-08-38_0.jpg
When i try to update iFile from the insanelyi repo. And when i try to update Zephyr from the BigBoss repo. This has been happening for the last few days.

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,399 Posts

http://insanelyi.com...t14-08-38_0.jpg
When i try to update iFile from the insanelyi repo. And when i try to update Zephyr from the BigBoss repo. This has been happening for the last few days.

Well iFile wouldn't cause any issue and if you have zephyr paid it shouldn't have any issue. We need to figure out what package is actually causing this and to do that we'll go to apt.

in a terminal prompt, mobile terminal or prompt or terminal on your mac or putty. login with root and run the following command

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

show me a screenshot of the output.

EDIT:

PS. if command is not found you'll need to install APT (Strict) from Cydia.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

de7332

de7332

Bad Ass

• VIP
  • 131 Posts
http://insanelyi.com...t14-24-31_0.jpg

http://insanelyi.com...t14-27-17_0.jpg

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,399 Posts

http://insanelyi.com...t14-24-31_0.jpg

http://insanelyi.com...t14-27-17_0.jpg

Zephyr is installing fine here.

Did you purchase that tweak under Cydia store ?

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

de7332

de7332

Bad Ass

• VIP
  • 131 Posts
Yes i bought it and have it installed i just cant update it or ifile

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,399 Posts

Yes i bought it and have it installed i just cant update it or ifile

I suggest use fire saurik an email, you can find it from the screenshot above.

Just let him know you've purchased Zephyr and that it's installed, but you cannot update to the latest version.

--

One other thing you could try is reinstall one of your other Cydia store packages to see if you receive the same error.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Gundam01

Gundam01
  • 1 Posts
I can downlord the core plugin can someone help me plz

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,399 Posts
I can downlord the core plugin can someone help me plz

I'll take a wild guess, think your looking for this thread :)

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Motionxcitystx

Motionxcitystx
  • VIP
  • 42 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:6.0.1
For this while trying to download from our repo. I'm running 6.0.1 iPhone4 on verizon

Attached Files

-Don't Panic-

Black Hippy

Black Hippy

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,220 Posts

For this while trying to download from our repo. I'm running 6.0.1 iPhone4 on verizon

Auxo requires iOS 6 to work.

1399784773__f0yvmh.jpg

Motionxcitystx

Motionxcitystx
  • VIP
  • 42 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:6.0.1
So because I have 6.0.1 it won't work?
-Don't Panic-

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,899 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX

Installed fine for me on my iPod running 6.0.1 maybe try to close out Cydia, run iCleaner for everything and reload Cydia? Repo version is working fine.

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here

Black Hippy

Black Hippy

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,220 Posts

So because I have 6.0.1 it won't work?

Oh I did not read what you wrote just seen the picture. That weird I guess so. Maybe insanelyi can change the dependencies.

1399784773__f0yvmh.jpg