• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rufus

Rufus

Lurker

• 2 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 3G
  • Firmware:4.3
I downloaded LockInfo yesterday and it downloaded dba-tech common with it, I honestly wasn't sure what it was but figured it was something LockInfo needed to work. But after installing it my LockInfo works, but now some of my Cydia stuff gets messed up too. For example Cydelete momentarily quit working until I rebooted(sp?) my phone, and sometimes when I try to download, update or remove things the dba-tech common gets in the way. What I mean is even though it's already installed, it always has it under the install section for the queve, even though I didn't request it or that, like I said, it's already installed. And when I try to download something, it gives me red text saying this:

(x) Trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/libdbacommon.dylib', which is also in package com.sull.dba-techCommon
(x) sub-process usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

It gives me this no matter what. Sometimes downloads don't work and sometimes they do, but even when I try to remove dba-tech common it gives me this and doesn't remove it.

Any help is appreciated! I'm sorry if I made no sense haha. I'm not a high-tech person so I wasn't sure how to explain it... And I'm also still new to Cydia so I probably made a mistake somewhere lol.

dumbdrinker

dumbdrinker

Novice

• 65 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:5.0.1
which repo did you get it from?
If you're not first...you're last!!!!!

Seanoc949

Seanoc949

Novice

• VIP
  • 84 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 5
  • Firmware:6.0
dba tech common is required by certain products in cydia. lock info is one of them, if you recogninzed it and tried to delete it, thats whats causing some of your apps to crash. becuz u deleted lock info or some other tweak or mod that shares that dependency you will get cydia errors until it is removed. only way to do that correctly is to ssh into the device and remove dba n respring..hope that helps . oh and if you got it off the insanely repo, it should have been fine. Sull n Co. keep it clean and most of all their on top of updating to make the latest version of whatever app/tweak/mod/theme you can think of :welcome:

Rufus

Rufus

Lurker

• 2 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 3G
  • Firmware:4.3
Thank you very much! I will try that :) also I did get it from the Insanelyi repo so I probably did do something wrong then.

dumbdrinker

dumbdrinker

Novice

• 65 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4
  • Firmware:5.0.1
is installous and appsync from hackulous repo?
If you're not first...you're last!!!!!

Seanoc949

Seanoc949

Novice

• VIP
  • 84 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 5
  • Firmware:6.0
no worries lol :welcome: um yeah when i saw something i didnt know why it was sitting in my installed section i kinda trip.. i learned the hard way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users