Mikey

ATV2 DEV

• VIP
  • 309 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 4S
  • Firmware:5.0.1
EDIT:09/03/2012

v1.4Added EPG

I have been working on livestreams for a bit now and have been adding thumbnails and working link etc etc................if you would like my mod uninstall live streams and install

http://live-tv-strea....LiveTVv1.4.zip

This will automatically update the streans so if anyone wants anything added please either pm me or add to thread

Only reason I changed to LiveTV to keep it away from xbmc forum as the channel lists are just getting cluttered so I only want good quality English streams I will need also a few people who are on top of the streams like me to be admins of the Svn trunk to update the streams to apply within

DONT FORGET TO CHANGE EVERYTHING TO THUMBNAIL

Step By Step

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0LHrdPG70g

Attached zip is old please download from link above

Attached Files

Posted Image

312BhP

312BhP
  • 65 Posts
  • Firmware:5.1.1
Cool, any clues on what channels to expect?

Mikey

Mikey

ATV2 DEV

• VIP
  • 309 Posts
disovery hd
skysports 1

loads of sky cinema

ive broken them down into catergories

Movies , Entertainment , documentaries , news , sports , kids , and music
Posted Image

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,933 Posts
  • Twitter:@ChrisOSX
  • iDevice:Apple TV
I configured and added the LiveTV.xml, but when I hit OK it still takes me back to trying to add another file or source?

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Personal donations can be given Here

charger41

charger41
  • 8 Posts

I have been working on livestreams for a bit now and have been adding thumbnails and working link etc etc................if you would like my mod uninstall live streams and install

http://live-tv-strea...LiveTV v1.0.zip

This will automatically update the streans so if anyone wants anything added please either pm me or add to thread

Only reason I changed to LiveTV to keep it away from xbmc forum as the channel lists are just getting cluttered so I only want good quality English streams I will need also a few people who are on top of the streams like me to be admins of the Svn trunk to update the streams to apply within

Attached zip is old please download from link abive

Hi there anybody can help me to add this website,

Filipino channel:

http://watchpinoytv.....ma-7-live.html

http://watchpinoytv.....n-live_18.html

Your help much appreciated, thanks

Mikey

Mikey

ATV2 DEV

• VIP
  • 309 Posts
can people not use the attached zip only use the googlecode link as now i have updated LIveTV to automatically update channels when i add more chanels

make sure to enable automatic update in settings
Posted Image

Irvin38a

Irvin38a
  • VIP
  • 26 Posts
Wicked Mikey. Brilliant.

Any other channels in the pipeline? Would be awesome to have the full collection of Sky Sports and Movies.

Even if they aren't it still the best add on I have!!

tekk2834

tekk2834
  • 2 Posts
Hi, First of all a great plugin thx alot mate. Unfortunatlly i have a problem with config. Once i click on " add live tv as source" down in the left corner it show a sign "script error". Please help.

Thank You

EDIT:09/03/2012

v1.3Added EPG

http://live-tv-strea....LiveTVv1.3.zip

Step By Step

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0LHrdPG70g

Attached zip is old please download from link above

Mikey

Mikey

ATV2 DEV

• VIP
  • 309 Posts
just updated first thread download v1.4
Posted Image

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,933 Posts
Ok I grabbed the update, but when setting it up I'm a little lost lol

Like wth am I doing? Am I setting up other sources with a xml that I apparently don't have lol Adding LiveTV as a source? I remember getting this to work a while back, but haven't messed with it since my restore.

Help insanelyi Out!

Like our repo, forum and everything that's involved? Every feature needs financial assistance to continue it's daily ongoing function. We ask you to Donate or purchase VIP whenever possible. Every little bit helps. Thank You ).gif

Mikey

Mikey

ATV2 DEV

• VIP
  • 309 Posts
click enable update first then add livetv as source then youll see an livetv.xml click on it and name it something thats it
Posted Image

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,933 Posts
Ah got it. Thanks man :D

Off topic, what plugins do you recommend? So far I have this one, Free Cable, Hulu (about to delete) 1Channel and IceFilms....Just trying out stuff that works the best.

Help insanelyi Out!

Mikey

Mikey

ATV2 DEV

• VIP
  • 309 Posts
what the furk is the best.....................streams 720p and 1080p mkv 5.1 surround

You'll need a free furk acount first click me

What the Furk plugin click me

keep up to date on this forum sign up will meet your there

also with 1channel which is good too you need to always update to the latest url resolver to get more download links

Which you can find here install me you wont get anything saying enabled by the way
Posted Image

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,933 Posts
Sweetness :D That 1Channel url resolver, does it auto update it? So one time install is all thats needed?

Help insanelyi Out!

Mikey

Mikey

ATV2 DEV

• VIP
  • 309 Posts
urlresolver doesnt update itself no

but if you go to filemanager in xbmc and add source

http://hub.gosub.dk

name it EASY INSTALL

step by step if you dont get me

and when you ever install from zip click on easy install and it goes to that web address which stores loads of updated zips from the forum

if you scroll down youll see one called

script.module.urlresolver-28mar.zip

thats the latest one basically whenever there is an updated one the date will change

youll know if you ever need to update the urlresolver because the amount of sources to films will slowly get less

so if they slowly get less then the urlresolver needs updating
Posted Image

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,933 Posts
Gotcha, easy enough :)

Help insanelyi Out!

tekk2834

tekk2834
  • 2 Posts
Hi, Thank you for your help Mikey, again.. great job on this one. Could u tell me what to do to avoid picture freezing ?

keywestanthony

keywestanthony
  • 1 Posts
Great job Mikey, I've been really enjoying Live Tv. Could you add two channels?

HLN - http://blog.livenews...ncy-grace-room/

History (US) - http://www.blogtv.com/people/moochies (this one is always working).

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Chris

Chris

Bazinga

• Administrator
  • 4,933 Posts
Is there a newer updated version to this? Rejailbroke and installing crap again :D

Help insanelyi Out!

snakebri

snakebri
  • 1 Posts
hi i am wondering if anyone can help me i have followed all the steps on the video and when it comes to find the XML file on the sources menu i cant find it anywhere, but on the video it shows that the file is on the c drive.