• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Gismo987

Gismo987
  • VIP
  • 60 Posts
  • iDevice:iPad Mini
  • Firmware:7.1.2
Hi, my iPhone hangs 4 s in the boot loop after a sysclean, now I no longer have the folder of springboard.

With ITunes I can draw no recovery to 5.0.1 there is a possibility from the boot loop out to come?

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,702 Posts
  • Twitter:@insanelyi
  • iDevice:iPhone 6+
  • Firmware:8.1
If ssh was installed you can try to access at the end of the loop, it will boot and at a certain point you'll see the apple logo flash, just before that is your potential ssh window, most likely fonts did not get symlinked, did you run sysclean or syscleanpro and whateversion from where ?

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Gismo987

Gismo987
  • VIP
  • 60 Posts
I have only syscleanpro Shsh had the 5.0.1 and later sysclean how should I intervene because the boats?

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,702 Posts
That makes absolutely no sense to me.

if you have SSH installed on the device you can attempt to SSH in Via command line, this has nothing to do with SHSH.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Gismo987

Gismo987
  • VIP
  • 60 Posts
Yes Open SSH is Installed.

and what commando do i need?

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,702 Posts
Mac you need to use terminal | Windows use putty

run the command:

ssh root@ip

^ replace IP with the devices IP Address, maybe check your router to find out what it was or maybe you already know a previous IP.

You can try the iFunBox app, but I doubt you'll get any access with that.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Gismo987

Gismo987
  • VIP
  • 60 Posts
ok i tested it

mom

Gismo987

Gismo987
  • VIP
  • 60 Posts
It does not worked

Gismo987

Gismo987
  • VIP
  • 60 Posts
With WinScp I have full access on the IPhone. Possibly a Springboard.app Folder from one 4s can help. Think that is why the boot loop

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,702 Posts
We need to check that fonts was symlinked

I can tell you exactly how when back to computer or refer to old Sysclean support threads for details on that.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Gismo987

Gismo987
  • VIP
  • 60 Posts
Have you an Idea who i come back to 5.0.1 the boot loop i Not endet

Boss

Boss

• Administrator
  • 19,702 Posts

Have you an Idea who i come back to 5.0.1 the boot loop i Not endet

Well if you have access to commandline you can type the following commands:

cd /System/Library/Fonts

ls

Now you should see a bunch of font files plists listed. If you had an error there is probably an issue, next type:

cd Cache

ls

now you should see a bunch of fonts listed, if you got error or don't there is an issue with the symlinked fonts and we'll have to fix that.

1393981567__qxqe5w.jpg

Gismo987

Gismo987
  • VIP
  • 60 Posts
Too Late, i´ve been Uptadet to Ios 5.1

I hope pod2g find a way to Jailbreak the A5..

I Think he can then he is a good Boy xD

norbi2010

norbi2010
  • VIP
  • 112 Posts
  • iDevice:iPhone 5S
  • Firmware:7.0.4

Too Late, i´ve been Uptadet to Ios 5.1

I hope pod2g find a way to Jailbreak the A5..

I Think he can then he is a good Boy xD

Same happened to me:/
Come on pod2g :D

Gismo987

Gismo987
  • VIP
  • 60 Posts
I´ve seen no other Way to come out of the Bootloop

The next Time i don´t make anything with sysclean xD

pogojb

pogojb
  • 2 Posts
*** EASY ***HOW TO GET OUT OF BOOT LOOP*** EASY ***

I'm surprised no has posted this solution to the problem, however, it works and it's fairly easy. Don't worry, your phone will be fine. :)

Here's my story. Jailbroke my iphone 4s (iOs 5.1.1). Downloaded siri spire proxy and my iphone crashed. The apple logo would appear, then the spinning graphic, then the apple logo, black screen, repeatedly. I've downloaded and modded countless apps from cydia, so I am fairly familiar with properly downloading and installing specific apps that work for my iPhone. It just happened to slip my mind to double check the system requirements, moral of the story: double and triple check system requirements before downloading cydia apps. Corrupt files will crash your iPhone and it will be worthless. However, i'm not going to tell anyone not to jailbreak their iPhone. My iPhone crashed, spend hours researching a solution, restored it, then i jailbroke it again. I'll be more carefule next time. Anyway, on with the solution:

I googled anything that could come to mind on how to fix the issue aka my iphone was as useful as a brick. After 2.5 hours of putting my phone in and out of DFU Mode, downloading programs that others suggested, and countless iTunes error messages that my phone could not be restored, period. I stumbled upon my old redsn0w download, and it clicked in my head, redsn0w (and possibly other jailbreak programs might have this feature, but i'm just familiar with the functions of redsn0w) allows users to manually restore iPhone Firmware downloaded from the internet. BINGO!!!

***STEP SEVEN: IF YOU DID AN ITUNES BACKUP WHILE THE CORRUPT CYDIA APP WAS DOWNLOADED ON YOUR IPHONE, DO NOT RESTORE (i will explain how to do restore from a clean back up below, very easy) FROM THAT BACKUP. YOUR IPHONE WILL CRASH AGAIN AND YOU WILL NEED TO REPEAT THE FOLLOWING STEPS***

If you have any questions after looking over the steps, feel free to message me. If i can, i can try to help you individually if you would like. I am in no way an expert when it comes to jailbreaking and i am by no means an experienced programmer/hacker/developer/etc. I just knew there had to be a way to do this. I could have downloaded the wrong firmware (thankfully i didnt!) who knows what would have happened then. Make sure you download the correct redsn0w and the correct firmware, everything else is a walk in the park.

Downloads Needed:
-Recboot 2.2 (*you may or may not need it* google it, you'll find it somewhere, i couldn't recall name of the site. my apologies.)
-redsn0w 0.9.12b1 (iPhone 4s/iOs 5.1.1, other phones/firmware require other redsn0w versions to be compatible with your iPhone)
-iOs Firmware (google "ios 5.1.1 firmware" and you should be able to find a link where it will lead you to the download link)

You will only need Recboot 2.2 if you cannot put it into DFU or Recovery Mode. This program will do it for you. I am not sure if your phone needs to be in DFU or Recovery Mode, but what i did for redsn0w to catch connection to my iPhone is: i used recboot to put it into recovery mode (the next part is trial and error, if it caught connection i could initiate restore..if not keep playing with it), then held the home+power button for 10 sec, then just power for 10 sec, then power+home for 10 sec. just play around with it, it will eventually catch connection to your iphone and work.

Step One: open redsn0w
Step Two: click "extras" , then
Step Three: click "even more",
Step Four: then click "restore".
Step Five: find where the firmware file was downloaded and click "open"
Step Six: then click "remote", it'll restore your iphone to factory settings just like itunes would.
***Step Seven:*** Open iTunes, if you have an iTunes backup that did not take place with the corrupted file that caused the crash, you can now restore it using that backup. I was unable to restore using an iTunes backup, however, my iCloud backup from 2 weeks ago did not have the file and successfully restored after going through the inital iPhone activation steps.

pogojb

pogojb
  • 2 Posts

I´ve seen no other Way to come out of the Bootloop

The next Time i don´t make anything with sysclean xD

i posted the fix below, share the information. no need for people to buy a new iphone anymore!

sean percival

sean percival
  • 9 Posts
Try to Restore your iPhone.