This guide will show you how to sign an application on your device with a free dev account. (Cert valid for 7 days)
AppSync Unified beta 1. (Install from https://cydia.angelxwind.net/)
* DON'T INSTALL APPSYNC FROM ANY OTHER REPO*
Working Yalu102/Mach_Portal signed with Impactor using your own AppleID.
*Re-signing your certificate only works when jailbroken as Cydia Extender is installed using AppSync.
If you revoke your certificate, or it gets revoked after 7 days and you end up in jailed state you need to use impactor again.
1. Open Cydia and add the 2 repo's mentioned above.
2. Install the following 2 packages from Cydia:
- Cydia Extender Installer
3. Reboot device and rejailbreak with your current Jailbreak app.
4. Open Filza, go to /var/containers/Bundle/Application/[Yalu or mach.app folder] and open the "embedded.mobileprovision" file with Text Editor.
5. Copy the 10-digit string below "ApplicationIdentifierPrefix".
6. Open Mterminal and login as root.
7. Then run: cyextender [10-digit string]
Example: cyextender F86Y6Y48H9
Wait for it to install Cydia Extender. (You might want to run: uicache in Mterminal afterwards)
Running the cyextender command will save a few deb files in /var/cache/apt/archives
If your OCD can't handle that, then you can manually remove the .deb files in that location after Cydia Extender is installed.
8. Open Extender on your phone and let it set up its VPN profile.
You might get an error in Extender so just kill the Extender app and re-open and open Settings.app to install the VPN profile.
Now everything is set up and ready to use.
Downloading and installing your preferred Jailbreak IPA:
1. First delete your currently installed Jailbreak app.
2. On your device using Safari download the IPA from one of these links:
Yalu102 beta 7:
Dark Yalu102 beta 7 by GeoSn0w:
https://github.com/GeoSn0w/Yalu-Jailbreak-iOS-10.2/raw/master/IPA Build/Yalu Dark Jailbreak b7 (SL024).ipa
Mach_Portal beta 3:
3. When download complete press the "More..." button, select "Copy to Extender" and hit cancel.
4. Now press the 'Revoke all Certificates" button in the More tab and login using your Apple ID/Pass.
5. Then press the dowloaded IPA in the Downloads tab and login again.
Press Install when the popup shows up and check your Homescreen for a newly installed app.
6. Trust your certificate in Settings.app and you're done.
From now on perform steps 1,4,5 and 6 on your device to resign your Jailbreak app.
Tip: Install CertRemainTime for Bigboss to monitor your Certificate status.