Chris

Minor Annoyances on Straight Talk.

14 posts in this topic

As you all know from my blog and tutorial that I switched to Straight Talk on my iPhone 4s. Since then I have found a few little quirks. First one being the Speedtest app not working (solved), but Now I have run into one that I can't seem to figure out, no matter how much I google.

Visual Voicemail.

The threads on this site had no effect on it. So I'm wondering if anybody knows any tricks? YouMail was obviously my first choice, but it has NOT been upgraded to run on 5.1.1 (The Cydia tweak, not AppStore app)

Suggestions?

The Speedtest app and the voicemail work for me

Did you change cellular data settings

The Speedtest app and the voicemail work for me

Did you change cellular data settings

I said I got Speedtest to work. And Voicemail does work as well....But Visual Voicemail does not.

There's a voicemail tweak that saurik made I forgot the name but you can get it via cydia .....I didn't see post above it might be youmail...apologies

There's a voicemail tweak that saurik made I forgot the name but you can get it via cydia .....I didn't see post above it might be youmail...apologies

Yah the YouMail tweak was my first choice, but it hsn't been upgraded to 5.1.1. I tried sending a email to the dev and to Saurik, but nada.

Visual voicemail is provided by the carrier!

Visual voicemail is provided by the carrier!

Yah native Visual Voicemail is. but a 3rd party app or tweak is not. I tried out the app from the Appstore and it works. But it does not integrate it into the phone app.

Yah native Visual Voicemail is. but a 3rd party app or tweak is not. I tried out the app from the Appstore and it works. But it does not integrate it into the phone app.

What's it called I wanna check it out ?

What's it called I wanna check it out ?

YouMail.

Yep, youmail doesn't work. You were right straighttalk can't get visual voicemail

I have straight talk and yeah visual voicemail doesn't work. But I'm not really worried sense it has a normal normal voicemail. Lol

Yep, youmail doesn't work. You were right straighttalk can't get visual voicemail

I have straight talk and yeah visual voicemail doesn't work. But I'm not really worried sense it has a normal normal voicemail. Lol

Yah normal voicemail is ok. Just one of those things you get used to working n then stops lol.

As you all know from my blog and tutorial that I switched to Straight Talk on my iPhone 4s. Since then I have found a few little quirks. First one being the Speedtest app not working (solved), but Now I have run into one that I can't seem to figure out, no matter how much I google.

Visual Voicemail.

The threads on this site had no effect on it. So I'm wondering if anybody knows any tricks? YouMail was obviously my first choice, but it has NOT been upgraded to run on 5.1.1 (The Cydia tweak, not AppStore app)

Suggestions?

Just out of curiosity how did you get speedtest to work ?

Check out here