Lets keep it simple at insanelyi, but there are a few things that you should keep in mind to make your stay enjoyable.
- 1.0 All publicly displayed messages are limited to English only.
- 1.1 Multiple accounts by the same user are not allowed.
- 1.2 No excessive swearing or discussion of vulgar/sexually explicit topics (we have members of all ages).
- 1.3 All Requests are required to be posted in the requests section.
- 1.4 Impersonating Staff or mini-modding other members is not allowed.
- 1.5 Do not send staff or other members support requests in Personal Messages, post your issues in the forums.
- 1.6 Please do not discuss tools used to bypass ads. Advertisements on insanely.com are one of the main sources of revenue and without them, we could not properly maintain the services we offer.
- 1.7 Please do not advertise other sites (or repos) in posts, shouts or signatures. You may add your own site in your profile. Advertising sites that may be considered competitors of insanelyi is absolutely prohibited.
- 1.8 Changing nicknames is a great way to have your own unique identity on insanelyi. but this is not an invitation to use lude, rude, or otherwise unusual nicknames. Swear words in nicknames are not permitted. As a guideline, please use only alpha-numeric characters in your nickname.
- 2.0 Before posting, familiarize yourself with the board. Posting in the correct forums will provide you with more timely replies. Please take a moment to search for a solution to your problem before posting a support topic!
- 2.1 Please use descriptive topic titles. Topics like "Help!", "Look", or "Error" are not acceptable and will be removed.
- 2.2 Responding to a topic with "thanks", "good", "cool" or any other one-word responses is considered spam. These posts will be deleted!
- 2.3 When adding images to your post, please use the in-post uploader or our IMG Uploader.