Boss

WB
Screenshot Thread

639 posts in this topic

On 17/08/2016 at 2:07 PM, b4death said:

Tdzy3pX.png

4Acgnq8.jpg

6b50d6F.jpg

AumlmgX.jpg

cGpbhD7.png

DgHv5Me.png

FRSjp5v.jpg

JGVWlug.png

K7mvp6O.png

SquHevc.png

Wop1d6A.jpg

Yn8Xzdh.png

whats your font ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mike88000 said:

whats your font ?

 

Not sure but i think it's Boss.iOS font.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, E-rwinn said:

 

Not sure but i think it's Boss.iOS font.

I will look that...

 

Thanks bro

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, E-rwinn said:

 

Weather widgets require WidgetWeather3 from modmyi. "Old" widgets might not even work if they're built for Yahoo weather. 

If you still get the WAIT DUDE you have to go to the widget folder with Filza/iFile and open Config.js

Then change "var GPS: false;" to "var GPS: true;"

 

 

E-rwin can you make a tutorial on this please? Or PM me with clearer instructions.

 

Whats the Config.js or where is the Config.js located? Ive done a search in iFile for Widget cannot find a file with 'Config.js' in the title or path...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gooo said:

 

 

E-rwin can you make a tutorial on this please? Or PM me with clearer instructions.

 

Whats the Config.js or where is the Config.js located? Ive done a search in iFile for Widget cannot find a file with 'Config.js' in the title or path...

 

With iFile go to var/mobile/Library/iWidgets

Then open the widget you're using.

Config.js will be in that folder.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, E-rwinn said:

 

2 hours ago, gooo said:

 

 

E-rwin can you make a tutorial on this please? Or PM me with clearer instructions.

 

Whats the Config.js or where is the Config.js located? Ive done a search in iFile for Widget cannot find a file with 'Config.js' in the title or path...

 

With iFile go to var/mobile/Library/iWidgets

Then open the widget you're using.

Config.js will be in that folder.

 

 

 

 

I found var GPS: false in the Config test.js

 

In the Config.js file is a discription of how to add your correct zip code for yahoo weather...

 

I changed the var GPS: false to true and saved then relaunched the weather widget , the stock weather app is showing correct weather but it still says 'wait dude' in the iWidget. Im using Flexy iWidget 1.1 from modmyi, can you check if this is working with WidgetWeather3 ?

 

In the settings for WidgetWeather3 can you check that ive got it set up correctly, these are my settings-

 

Enabled-On

Weather-60 Min

Location Update-GPS

GPS Settings- GPS Mode-Significant Change

                       GPS Distance Filter-50m

                       GPS Desired Accuracy-Hundred Meters

Lat & Long is correct

Additional Locations-All set to Off

Time-24 Hour

Temperature-Celsius

Pressure-InHg

Distance-Miles

Speed-MPH

Extra Settings- Forcast.io-Off

                        WeatherUnderground-Off

                        AccuWeather-Off

                        Yahoo Weather-Off

                        Google Location-Off

                        My Location-On

                        Enable Writing-On

                        Write Raw Data-Off

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Virtual 2 Black Theme 😎 by @JedEye81 (Twitter) 

 

 

 

image.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19. august 2016 at 7:50 AM, E-rwinn said:

 

Weather widgets require WidgetWeather3 from modmyi. "Old" widgets might not even work if they're built for Yahoo weather. 

If you still get the WAIT DUDE you have to go to the widget folder with Filza/iFile and open Config.js

Then change "var GPS: false;" to "var GPS: true;"

 

I tried everything. I have widgetweather3 installed, mylocation installed, iwidget installed. And i still can't get to work Rainbow widget from iwidget pack 2. It keeps showing me Wait Dude. There wasn't any var GPS in config, i added it myself but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me ( tell me what to do or just recode iwidget pack 2 for me).

 

Will be waiting... Thanks! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linxuu said:

 

I tried everything. I have widgetweather3 installed, mylocation installed, iwidget installed. And i still can't get to work Rainbow widget from iwidget pack 2. It keeps showing me Wait Dude. There wasn't any var GPS in config, i added it myself but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me ( tell me what to do or just recode iwidget pack 2 for me).

 

Will be waiting... Thanks! 

This doesn't belong in here. Please make a separate topic in https://insanelyi.com/forum/19-support/  Thanks 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aero by KrisJay

 

image.png

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is with OPW 10 widget , also using Tha Raise theme iOS 9 if your looking at the icons .

 

 

image.png

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ١٤‏/١١‏/١٤٣٧ هـ at 3:07 PM, b4death said:

Tdzy3pX.png

4Acgnq8.jpg

6b50d6F.jpg

AumlmgX.jpg

cGpbhD7.png

DgHv5Me.png

FRSjp5v.jpg

JGVWlug.png

K7mvp6O.png

SquHevc.png

Wop1d6A.jpg

Yn8Xzdh.png

CAN YOU EXPLAIN EVERYTHING

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solux9 by @vec1phyr (with a pastel AE)

 

image.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🍓RUPY🍓 (Beta) by @KAYSD3ESIGN twitter

 

 

image.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aero v1.0 by KrisJayOnline twitter looking really fresh!

Still reminds me so much of Aromy .... 😳

 

 

 

 

image.png

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indigo9 by @HikoMitsuketa

 

 

image.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diseno :) 

 

image.png

 

image.png

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Medusa again. :) 

 

image.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zanilla9 :)

IMG_1227.PNG

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Stig said:

Zanilla9 :)

IMG_1227.PNG

Looks Sick!! First themed screenshot from iOS 10 Jailbreak goes to @Stig 👏🏻

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RG by  Irish_Man so well done Bro! 😍

image.png

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Min :)

IMG_1335.PNG

IMG_1336.PNG

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.