MasterCookiez

iAPFree/iAP Cracker Support and Compatibility

556 posts in this topic

Photoforge 2 : POPCam

PocketFrogs: Potions, Stamps

Dismount: Characters, levels

And thx for sharing :)

I'll add more to the list as soon as I find more compatible apps! Keep checking back! Please click the small green + on the post with the list of apps! Thank you!

I think this should be a sticky

I think this should be a sticky

I'm a noob. What's a sticky?

Go to a section, look at the first post there is a sticky before it. This mean this thread will stay here because it's important not like the other threads thay go down then down each time a new thread is created

For txtfree, what does this do? For some reason I can't get into the thread that talks about it :(

Thanks so much for the list I've been wondering what apps work and what don't. ;)

FlirtMaps

VoiceChangerPlus

AmpliTube

i cant remember what else it worked for.. ill add it when i remember

Puppet War

Super Mega Worm

Anyone know if there is a MMO that works with the iap cracker?

Works:

TowerMadness

DragonVale

Does not work and gets you banned forever: (discovered by accident, I really wanted to purchase something, but forgot about iAP)

Star Legends

Pocket Legends

I have to admit that iAP gives me the shivers and I uninstalled it. I might be to suspicious :)

Works:

TowerMadness

DragonVale

Does not work and gets you banned forever: (discovered by accident, I really wanted to purchase something, but forgot about iAP)

Star Legends

Pocket Legends

I have to admit that iAP gives me the shivers and I uninstalled it. I might be to suspicious :)

yeah just got banned from pocket legends for forever, and UDID Faker isn't helping

yeah just got banned from pocket legends for forever, and UDID Faker isn't helping

Ah well, guess we had it coming by "bending" the rules :D

Lol. I read how to get unbanned and they say the only way you get a ban for forever is when a dev reviews your thing and then gives it to you. it was like a instant ban!

list of those i've gotten it to work with: Zombie Café, Tap Zoo, Smurfs, Nuts!, Mafia wars (zynga), /also vampires and street racing ofc. angry birds, coin dozer, Global war (but only when the apple's buyserver is down), Army of Darkness, BT Gangsters, Vampires (Storm8) (also only when the apple's buy server is down) :)

Could someone help me test it on the Talkatone app?

Could someone help me test it on the Talkatone app?

as soon i've downloaded it :)

This is what I got when I tried it on High Noon

post-5542-77669_thumb.png

On another forum it says Talkatone works.

People on another forum said that their itunes account got banned after they used IAP cracker.Do you have to use udidfaker to change the udid of the app that you want to crack first?

list of those i've gotten it to work with: Zombie Café, Tap Zoo, Smurfs, Nuts!, Mafia wars (zynga), /also vampires and street racing ofc. angry birds, coin dozer, Global war (but only when the apple's buyserver is down), Army of Darkness, BT Gangsters, Vampires (Storm8) (also only when the apple's buy server is down) :)

how do you know when the app buy server is down? :/

I use it on TapZoo normally =D, I wish I could use it on TinyZoo but it refresh and there is no money added =/

I can confirm that Infinity Blade works with this. I haven't updated to the new v1.4 yet but it does work on previous versions.

People on another forum said that their itunes account got banned after they used IAP cracker.Do you have to use udidfaker to change the udid of the app that you want to crack first?

You had me scared for a minute. I saw your post and tried to update one of my apps and I was getting the "wrong apple id and/or password" error. Had me freaking out for a little bit cuz it wasn't working on my computer or iPhone, but it's all good now.

I don't see a smiley that's wiping sweat from its forehead.

Edited by wh1t3b0y

I used this on Smurfs Village. Worked fine. Didn't ask for password and gave me about 10k smurf berries. I then freaked the fuck out because I realised this save was linked to my game centre account and I hadn't used a udid faker. The total cost is around £350. Deleted everything to do with the iAp cracker and smurfs. Hoping to god I don't get charged.