MasterCookiez

iAPFree/iAP Cracker Support and Compatibility

556 posts in this topic

the app doesnt work on ios 7

the standalone plugin, idk lol didnt work for infinity blade 3

I tried it with CandyCrush and Jetpack Joyride, the ones I know for sure it usually works on, and it doesn't work at all

I couldent get it to work first on My iphone 5s or ipad 3. Worked before ios 7 on the ipad and iphone 4s ? But i only tryed candy crush dosent work Any more.

Working whit kingdom rush and only enabel switchd on

Edited by nickestrand

works on zombie highway

I tried it with Candy Crush but didn't work. I miss this Cydia app. Meanwhile I'm using LocalIapStore.

I tried it with Candy Crush but didn't work. I miss this Cydia app. Meanwhile I'm using LocalIapStore.

Get IAPFree (standalone), it'll work for candy crush

Localiapstore works on ios 7.

Localiapstore works on ios 7.

yea its work, and iApfree (standalone) from insanelyi work to..but not for all..

is only work for 5%, better then zero right.. :D

IAPFree is working under IOS 7 for the Angry Birds series, Candy Crush Saga, Fairway Solitaire .... Didn't test for other games

IAPFree is working under IOS 7 for the Angry Birds series, Candy Crush Saga, Fairway Solitaire .... Didn't test for other games

I tried it in Candy Crush but it didn't work. What version are you using??

Does this work on ios7 64 bit? I've tried the standalone and the icon doesn't show up. I've tried the regular v 4 app and common libs and app opens but wants to download the core plugins and shows nothing in the list.

There shouldn't be any icon for standalone. That's the purpose. Whereas iapfree is down for now so only standalone works. It is just a tweak,

Ok. But stand alone will only work with the plugins in the repo correct?

I'm new to IAPFree. Is the source code available somewhere? How do we know it isn't logging passwords or other personal info?

I'm new to IAPFree. Is the source code available somewhere? How do we know it isn't logging passwords or other personal info?

If the application prompts you to enter the itunes account cancel it, it works for most applications ..

try read from page one, many who had the same problem with it ..

if master not busy with another patient here masters will help..so be patient. :D

Does insanelyi scan it for malware before adding it to the repo? If so, how?

Does insanelyi scan it for malware before adding it to the repo? If so, how?

oow.. :thumbsdown: I don't know..

are you think iapfree is malware or iapfree had malware on it..?

as long as i used i've never had problem with it, with my 5% game or 101% my personal information..

do you have?

or you more concern about your personal information..?

and i think if this really problem insanelyi will warning us..

i'm sory, that is all i know..

maybe other member will know batter than me..

thank you..

Anyone knows where to get the core plugin? The iapfree(standalone) is not fully working on candy crush and some others like it did.Or is there any alternative around besides iapfree?Currently on iOS 7.0.4.

Sull added it to our repo :D

Follow the Instructions in the following link for information on how to set up LocalIAPStore (otherwise known as LAPS):
http://system.in-appstore.com/
http://system.in-appstore.com/ios6.html

1.) Go to Cydia
2.) Search for "LocalIAPStore" (it's on the insanelyi repo)
3.) Wait for your device to download the app
4.) Wait for Device to Respring
5.) Go to Settings and find "LocalIAPStore" and enable it
6.) Load a game with in app purchases
7.) Buy the pack you want, and when it asks to "type password" for your iTunes.. Cancel it!

BAM
YOU'RE DONE.

@RypeDub is that process supposed to work on all apps? I've tried 3 different ones and they all said completing sale and then the message would just go away with nothing happening.

@RypeDub is that process supposed to work on all apps? I've tried 3 different ones and they all said completing sale and then the message would just go away with nothing happening.

The developer hasn't released new DNS addresses yet, the 37.whatever is outdated and only works on iOS 6 or lower.

Thanks, never heard or saw anything regarding that process before so it's new to me. Cheers!

@RypeDub, After i did that Process, I am now Unable to Connect to the Itunes store. I Can't log in at all and my phone wont connect to the internet, Not even over LTE or 4G

@RypeDub, After i did that Process, I am now Unable to Connect to the Itunes store. I Can't log in at all and my phone wont connect to the internet, Not even over LTE or 4G

Uninstall the Certificates by going into: Settings --> General --> Scroll to the VERY bottom --> Certificates

Then revert your DNS back to normal by Forgetting your Wireless Network and re-connecting to it

http://insanelyi.com/topic/11799-iapfreeiap-cracker-support-and-compatibility/page-28#entry130183