Stephcreas

Profile settings

8 posts in this topic

Hello the best forum ,

perhaps you know I m happy to get a new device. So today I wanna edit my profile . But iPhone SE is not in list… It's a very little default 

with not a big interest…

long life iYi forum!

Yes, the SE, and the iPhone 7 & 7+, as well as iOS 9.3.5, 10.0 & 10.0.1 all need to be added to the device/firmware list. 

Look for that to happen when it starts to get cold where @Boss lives, and he comes back inside for the season.

Right now he is out enjoying the final, lovely, dog-days of summer; but, the fall season and cold weather are rapidly approaching. :61_sob:

Have a nice day bud!

In my region weather is shifted of one month! Normaly thunderstorms come after aoust 15th but this year they re just these days… Two days ago 34•c like in summer… All is crazy, in sea we see new fishes! In past time, just one species of barracudas wich was never more 0,5 meter. But since few years a new species lives here , bigger, 1,3meter for 3 or 4 kg !

The climatics changes are real problem. 

Did you got same changes?

When I was a young boy in seventies, if someone told about that, everybody says he s crazy, he s a mad ecologist… But now we re payîng our usages and I m sad to let a planet like it to children…

The craziest idea of NASA : to find a planet, transform its air and leave planet earth.!!! But it should better transform our planet ? No? I find that more logic and easier…

So we are not here for that, I let my mind to go (I don't know if ii s correct in english but you understand me)

yo

Yes, climate change is real. 2014 was the warmest year ever recorded, only to be eclipsed by 2015. I imagine 2016 will, once again, be the hottest year on record. 

We definitely need to do something about this but it must be a worldwide effort. Countries like China, India and a few others (even the USA) need to stop burning so many fossil fuels and switch to clean energy alternatives, quick fast & in a hurry! 

I as well, am sad about the condition of our planet and what we will be leaving for future generations. We need to act now. Take Cole miners out of business and retrain them to build solar panels and wind turbines. 

...but around half of my country doesn't believe this is a problem, or they don't believe there's anything that can be done about it. Sad. They need to get educated. 

How to educate our chidren if half of adults doesn t believe this fact.

And how can we explain at a country which this people begins to get cars and "modernism" : no don't use it , don't do like we do since a century…

We need change quickly but infortunatly it seems too late… I don t hope it but my logic tells me inverse

Just now, Stephcreas said:

How to educate our chidren if half of adults doesn t believe this fact.

And how can we explain at a country which this people begins to get cars and "modernism" : no don't use it , don't do like we do since a century…

We need change quickly but infortunatly it seems too late… I don t hope it but my logic tells me inverse

I agree. I wish these countries (& members of the US house/senate) would learn from our mistakes, but dirty fuel is much cheaper which allows much faster growth. We are screwed, sadly. 

Pleasure to share same convictions …

If a day you are in south of france I propose you a ballad on my little wooden boat. We ll speak how to save planet :692_flags: and of course eat and drink some specialilies of my region

oups my little dayly french sentence: "il n'y a que les montagnes qui ne se croisent pas"

"Only montains can t meet them" in resume, all is possible particularly in our period, travells are easy. 

See you , I gonna look if some specialilies are good to eat ;)

no ios 10.PNG

:61_sob: