iHomer

Apple blocked ip?

20 posts in this topic

So I was doing something and now I can not login or reset my Apple ID or iTunes password on my home nwtwork

i can log in using LTE or another wifi network  it not my main one 

help

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So stressed over this!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you on mobile or desktop? If you're on desktop check your key chain and set the preferences to best bet. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Are you on mobile or desktop? If you're on desktop check your key chain and set the preferences to best bet. 

What? Keychain? Explain steps?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you on a mobile device? Or are you on a desktop computer? Also What OS are you using? Win or macOS?  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TylerDurden said:

Are you on a mobile device? Or are you on a desktop computer? Also What OS are you using? Win or macOS?  

I'm trying to login on iPhone, iPad and my windows pc

 

but all of them won't allow me to log in

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, did you try to reset your password? If not press the forgot my password option. So you can reset your password. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TylerDurden said:

Okay, did you try to reset your password? If not press the forgot my password option. So you can reset your password. 

It won't let me.

However i did it through using LTE 4G

and then switched back to wifi and it still doesn't let me log in

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iHomer said:

It won't let me.

However i did it through using LTE 4G

and then switched back to wifi and it still doesn't let me log in

Okay so you mean it won't even let you reset your password? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, iHomer said:

I'm trying to login on iPhone, iPad and my windows pc

 

but all of them won't allow me to log in

 

"Won't allow me to log in" as in how? Add some screenshots of errors or whatever.

 

I read all the comments and you don't provide enough info for us to find a proper solution.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RypeDub said:

Right, if I try that on wifi it says an error! Something similar to thisimage.png

if I do forget password using 4G or LTE it works and I can login!

but when I go back to my home wifi it says the error above

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TheClown said:

 

"Won't allow me to log in" as in how? Add some screenshots of errors or whatever.

 

I read all the comments and you don't provide enough info for us to find a proper solution.

More info added

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to https://www.icloud.com/ on another platform and try to sign in to iCloud. Check what devices are linked to your apple ID and report back if there are any. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you also reset or restart your modem/router? Since it's not working on your home network.

This error also occurs when date/time are incorrect so make sure to check that also.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheClown said:

Did you also reset or restart your modem/router? Since it's not working on your home network.

This error also occurs when date/time are incorrect so make sure to check that also.

Everything is fine

all I need to do is get force my router to get a new dynamic IP address. Turning it off over night might work

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call ur ISP. They can issue a new IP address sooner.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RypeDub said:

Call ur ISP. They can issue a new IP address sooner.

I'm not phoning lol

ill just turn it off over night I think I did this once

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been able to change the IP address and everything is now working fine!

thanks for all the help. Always the best @insanelyi

 

<3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.