TheClown

Insanelyi needs your help!

2 posts in this topic

Hello insanelyi friends!

The situation at the moment is that the amount of money required to renew the servers is simply not there...

Ad revenue/VIP donations does NOT cover the expenses which means that Boss has been paying from his own pocket the last few months.

The servers are up for renewal in 5 days and without the money the forum/repo will go offline.

So here we ask if you want, please consider making a donation of any kind! Small or big, that doesn't matter. :) 

Paypal: insanelyi@gmail.com

VIP subscriptions: https://insanelyi.com/store

Thanks for reading! :) 

Love you guys. ;) 

So for anyone thinking of donating, but you only have a few dollars, I have a proposal for you...

I will match any donations made up until a grand total of $125 is donated and matched.

How this will work is you make your donation to insanelyi@gmail.com via PayPal, then send me a screenshot of the receipt THROUGH INSANELYI PM, and I will put up a matching donation up to the $125 total. This means if you give $5, I'll give $5 until a total of $125 is reached (will be $250 because of matching), and this will cover another month of costs.

Please remember all of the times you found your fix here, or a free copy of your favorite tweak! This is a great community and it is on the community to keep it that way. 

Let's team up to help out!

Thanks! -Steve