Bourak

Recover Notes & Contacts

5 posts in this topic

Hello guys.

im sorry if im posting in the wrong section.

Yesterday my phone was stuck at the apple logo, i have tried alot of ways to fix it but none gone well, so i had to restore it via itunes. 

the problem is, after i finished restoring i was surprised that i have no back up of the phone on the pc, and i believe i dont have a backup on icloud for the Notes and contacts either.

Could you please help me and tell me what to do ? i have tried a couple of data recovery programs that are supposed to work for iphone, but none worked :(
Please help me i have some really very important info in my notes 

I got an iphone 6 , was running 8.3 now 10.2

Thanks in advance

Hi @Bourak

Try booting you phone with the Volume + button pressed. It should boot up in safe mode. Don't let go until it boots past the apple logo.

Let us know how it went. 

1 minute ago, TylerDurden said:

Hi @Bourak

Try booting you phone with the Volume + button pressed. It should boot up in safe mode. Don't let go until it boots past the apple logo.

Let us know how it went. 

Hello @TylerDurden

I have tried that and it didnt work :(. i have tried many other ways like programs that say they can fix the "stuck at apple logo" ... trying a hard reset... 

and finally i ended restoring the phone via iTunes.... and now i have nothing on it... i want to recover the notes and the contacts... is that possible ?

can u help me:)?

14 hours ago, Bourak said:

Hello guys.

im sorry if im posting in the wrong section.

Yesterday my phone was stuck at the apple logo, i have tried alot of ways to fix it but none gone well, so i had to restore it via itunes. 

the problem is, after i finished restoring i was surprised that i have no back up of the phone on the pc, and i believe i dont have a backup on icloud for the Notes and contacts either.

Could you please help me and tell me what to do ? i have tried a couple of data recovery programs that are supposed to work for iphone, but none worked :(
Please help me i have some really very important info in my notes 

I got an iphone 6 , was running 8.3 now 10.2

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure about notes but contacts are saved in a seperate iCloud database.

When i set up as new i always get my contacts back as soon as i login with my Apple ID.

19 minutes ago, TheClown said:

I'm not sure about notes but contacts are saved in a seperate iCloud database.

When i set up as new i always get my contacts back as soon as i login with my Apple ID.

yea true. but for some reason, this phone didnt back them up to icloud :S!!