Chris

DB
DreamBoard Support

548 posts in this topic

Is there still no help available over snow leopard 4 ultimate dreamboard theme guys an girls? I'm so frustrated, I've tried everything i know (which is limited). So if anyone could please shed some light on where I'm going wrong an maybe share a little help I would really appreciate it folks. Many thanks.

I'd love to help but I don't have this theme. You'll have to wait for someone else with a fully working version of this to help you out.

Thanks scar. I'm new to the forum do I just leave the post and wait for a notification an keep checking back?

Hi ... I am considering getting Dreamboard. Just want to know if it will be ok with 4.3.2 as the blurb on cydia says it's only tested up to 4.3.1.

Also, is Dreamboard going to work with SBSettings, Lock Calendar and Barrel?

Many thanks and sorry if these are stupid questions!

SD

Thanks scar. I'm new to the forum do I just leave the post and wait for a notification an keep checking back?

Yes, feel free to watch this topic and receive email notifications on this thread. If someone has the answer you'll know about it. If you want the best support you should leave us your device (iPod/iPhone 3G(S)/4, etc), firmware (4.0, 4.0.1, 4.1, 4.2.1, etc), and DreamBoard version (1.0, 1.1, 1.1.1beta, etc).

Hi ... I am considering getting Dreamboard. Just want to know if it will be ok with 4.3.2 as the blurb on cydia says it's only tested up to 4.3.1.Also, is Dreamboard going to work with SBSettings, Lock Calendar and Barrel?Many thanks and sorry if these are stupid questions!SD

I've heard people running Dreamboard on 4.3.3, so I can't say for sure. I'm on 4.2.1 myself as I have no need to upgrade. DreamBoard works with SBSettings. Other Cydia tweaks are hit and miss, but a majority of them will work. Some WILL cause black screen or respring you to safe mode, or even respring loop. Barrel is a tweak for SpringBoard app icons, and won't have any affect in DreamBoard as it runs on top of SpringBoard. If you find that you like DreamBoard you may want to disable or uninstall the tweaks you no longer need (DreamBoard replaces some of these) and get some extra memory.

Why can't I move the icons in OS7? It says hold an icon then wait for a menu, then I press pin to start and the icon doesn't show up?

Hi ... I am considering getting Dreamboard. Just want to know if it will be ok with 4.3.2 as the blurb on cydia says it's only tested up to 4.3.1.

Also, is Dreamboard going to work with SBSettings, Lock Calendar and Barrel?

Many thanks and sorry if these are stupid questions!

SD

I'm running dreamboard on 4.3.3 iPod 4g and it works fine.I'm new to this but it should work fine.just in case if you don't already have sbsettings download it so you can uninstall dreamboard if anything goes wrong or you can ssh into it. Good luck

Hi guys. Im using this theme Gyro HD v1.4 on ipod 4 | 4.3.3fw. can anyone please show me how to edit the plist to remove the weather animation? tried deleting the animation folder and I lost my back ground pic as well.

Hi guys. Im using this theme Gyro HD v1.4 on ipod 4 | 4.3.3fw. can anyone please show me how to edit the plist to remove the weather animation? tried deleting the animation folder and I lost my back ground pic as well.

Just the animated weather? Just Open your plist and scroll to the bottom and remove this.

<dict>
			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
			<true/>
			<key>FrameHeight</key>
			<integer>480</integer>
			<key>FrameWidth</key>
			<integer>320</integer>
			<key>FrameX</key>
			<integer>0</integer>
			<key>FrameY</key>
			<integer>0</integer>
			<key>Toggled</key>
			<true/>
			<key>ToggledInteraction</key>
			<false/>
			<key>URL</key>
			<string>/DreamBoard/Gyro/Widgets/Weather/Widget.html</string>
			<key>UserInteraction</key>
			<false/>
			<key>ViewType</key>
			<string>WebView</string>
			<key>id</key>
			<string>law</string>
		</dict>

LEAVE THIS ALONE! ITS YOUR BACKGROUND!

<dict>
			<key>FrameHeight</key>
			<integer>480</integer>
			<key>FrameWidth</key>
			<integer>320</integer>
			<key>FrameX</key>
			<integer>0</integer>
			<key>FrameY</key>
			<integer>0</integer>
			<key>Image</key>
			<string>/DreamBoard/Gyro/Images/BG.png</string>
			<key>ViewType</key>
			<string>ImageView</string>
		</dict>
	</array>
</dict>
</plist>

Why can't I move the icons in OS7? It says hold an icon then wait for a menu, then I press pin to start and the icon doesn't show up?

you need to open winscp shh into dreamboard theme that your using then right click directory := permissions and set owner to 501 then octal to 0777

then tick set group, owner and permissions recursivly

thats what i do with my themes and works a treat hope this helps..

thanks Chris. this is very much what I want. but is it possible to keep the the little line telling the temperature. I just don't like the animated sun, cloud, rain and stuff. thanks so much for taking the time to answer me

I personally dont run this theme, I just looked through the plist...but if you want to just remove the animations, replace what you deleted and remove the animations inside the weather folder....takes some time to get stuff right, but play around with it and dont forget to back up your stuff.

I am using INFINITY for dreamboard. I would like to change the weather widget to celcius. I looked through I file and cannot figure this theme out. Can anyone help?

hello can anyone help me

Hey man all dreamboard shit starts and is hosted by modmyi that's where they all start pretty much that's where wynd (created dreamboard) is for dreamboard stuff. I suggest you check it out here's a link to the themes thread. Well I can't post that link here sorry just google infinity dreamboard and it will be the top search.

Thanks alot nicolasa! First forum I found had it. Appreciate the help.

on the endroid theme from dreamboard not all of my icons appear like they should and rebooting and respringing doesn't work

Thanks alot nicolasa! First forum I found had it. Appreciate the help.

No problem Ryan glad I helped. And Eric the endroid try the same thing I told Ryan google endroid dreamboard and it should show up for modmyi there you can get support. Endroid didn't look like the screenshots for me either, as a matter of fact most of the dreamboard themes don't come looking like the screenshots they involve some setting up.

I am having trouble downloading dreamboard. Ive tried X but it wont allow me to download. It states that I am lacking a certain support for my iPhone 4. I've also tried ihacksrepo and it crashes every single time I've downloaded it. I also noticed that you guya don't have it. Can anyone help me with this app

I am having trouble downloading dreamboard. Ive tried X but it wont allow me to download. It states that I am lacking a certain support for my iPhone 4. I've also tried ihacksrepo and it crashes every single time I've downloaded it. I also noticed that you guya don't have it. Can anyone help me with this app

Your pretty much gonna have to buy it, the author stopped giving it away, or you can continue to try out the cracked versions, which I wouldn't recommend but hey to each their own.

Thanks for that. I was going to buy it but had to make sure it wasn't my phone

I'm using Boxor HD and I want to free up some RAM, so I wanna remove a few things. Like the Wallpaper changer, anyone know how?

I'm using Boxor HD and I want to free up some RAM, so I wanna remove a few things. Like the Wallpaper changer, anyone know how?

Go to mobile substrate and disable tweaks that are not being used while using your dreamboard theme. Maybe install remove background and it's sb toggle to make use of removing apps from the switcher, and killing all processes at once, and making your ram go up.

okay i need help every time i add the dreamboard beta source it gives me an error Did not find repository?

There is no more beta source, as DB is no longer beta. Its safe to remove if other people have it

thank you