Well why not do this root mod and have access to all files on your iDevice
1. Copy "iFiles.app" to /Applications Using iFile, Transmit, WinSCP or your favortite SFTP Client. Remove original application by holding the icon on springboard! Then respring.
2. Make sure /Applications/iFiles.app/ permissions are right (use SSH or MobileTerminal)
chmod -R 777 iFiles.app
3. Start iFiles once and quit it again.
4. Using SSH or MobilerTerminal Type the following commands...
ln -s / ./root
5. Now you can respring and open iFiles
This created a symbolic link inside /Documents/Files which links to root /